SeaLife Wide Angle Lens
You want to fit everything into the shot and stay within the shooting range of your flash. The wide-angle lens takes a full-frame picture of a 5' shark within 5' shooting distance. This is SeaLife's most versatile underwater lens.
For those moments when you just need to get everything in the shot!
- 24mm wide-angle lens increases shooting angle about 50%
- Easily snaps on and off your SeaLife® digital or film camera, even while underwater
- Sharp focus from 2' (60cm) to infinity without any adjustments.
- Fully-multi coated optical glass.
- Waterproof to 200' (60m).
- Includes neoprene lens covers
- Mounts to SeaLife® Lens Dock (item # SL972)
IMPORTANT: The SL970 Wide Angle Lens fits all SeaLife camera BUT the DC800(SL180) , ReefMaster Mini (SL320) and ECOshot (SL321) cameras. The DC800 has a built in wide angle lens (28mm film equivalent). Although the Wide Angle Lens will fit onto the DC800, the pictures will vignette. The ReefMaster Mini and ECOshot cameras works with the Mini Wide Angle lens SL973.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org