Sony 16-35mm F4 FE ZA OSS Lens
A high-quality full-frame lens for mirrorless Sony cameras, including the A7, A7 II, A7rIII and A9. Excellent choice for underwater photos, video and works exceptionally well with the Zen 230mm dome port for over-under shots. Click here to read which other Sony FE lenses are recommende for underwater photography.
This ultra-wide zoom lens is one of our favorite lenses for underwater photography. The Sony 16-35mm F4 is able to capture seascapes as well as landscapes, ensuring even the largest coral reefs or marine animals can be framed beautifully. Its constant aperture makes it ideal for the low-light environments we often find ourselves in when exploring the underwater world. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization means video shooters can record smooth footage even in challenging conditions.
Sony 16-35mm F4 FE ZA OSS Lens Features:
- Full-Frame E-Mount Lens - Natively compatible with all Sony full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Aperture Range: f/4.0-22 - The Sony 16-35mm maintains a constant maximum aperture of f/4 throughout its focal range
- ED & Aspherical Elements - Reduces distortion and minimizes chromatic aberrations
- ZEISS T* Coating - ZEISS's proprietary anti-reflective coating has been a feature on ZEISS products for decades and helps to reduce image flare and ghosting
- Silent Autofocus and Aperture System - Makes this an excellent lens for videographers looking to eliminate unwanted noise
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization - Sony's OSS system reduces the effect camera shake has on image sharpness when shooting handheld
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction - Worry-free when shooting outdoors.
- Circular Aperture - 7 circular aperture blades produce soft round bokeh
- 72mm Filter Thread - A standard size for circular filters or a square filter system using an adaptor ring