iTorch Symbiosis SS-2R Pro Strobe with Video Light
Now with 4,000 Lumens Video Light!
Introducing Symbiosis System
The name Symbiosis means interaction between two different organisms living in close physical association, typically to the advantage of both. With this, video light and strobe are now in one body. They could work at the same time or separately. Video light could be upgraded by purchasing just the LED head in order to have an up-to-date video light. Photographers can build on demand, they can purchase different kinds of modules to suit their needs.
Read about our iTorch Symbiosis Review
Symbiosis SS-2R Features
- Easy mounting for any underwater housing. The SS-2 strobe includes both a YS mount and a 1" ball mount allowing you to mount on both flex arms and standard ball and clamp arms. Keep in mind the strobe may be too heavy for most flex arm systems, so we recommend using ball and clamp arms.
- Universal Fiber Optic Cable Mount. The SS-2 uses the Sea & Sea style plug in fiber optic cable which is fairly universal across most housing brands.
- Intuitive TTL Training Mode. Never worry if the strobe will match the camera flash again. The SS-2 includes a TTL Training Mode which learns the output of your camera flash and allows you quickly sync the strobe and your camera regardless of how the camera pre-flashes.
- Long Battery Life. The SS-2 includes a high capacity battery which allows for up to 550 flashes or 100 minutes burn time with the video light on full power. When using a mix of strobe and video light the total life will be a combination of the two.
- Quick to Recycle; never wait long for your next shot. With a recycle time of 2 seconds from full dump, the SS-2 is a fast recycling strobe allowing you to keep shooting and never miss the action.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- iTorch/iDas Products
- Underwater Strobes for Underwater Photo & Video
- Dedicated Video Lights Recommendation
iTorch Symbiosis SS-2R Specifications
- SS-2R comes with 4,000 lumen video light
- Model No. SS-2R (Pro version)
- Guide Number GN 32
- Color Temperature 5600K
- Weight 1050g (50g UW)
- Beam Angle 90 x 80 (Diffuser 100 x 100)
- Battery 14.8V Li Battery (50Wh)
- Number Of Flashes 700+
- Re-cycle Time 2s
- Display Auto Directional LCD (w/ backlit)
- Mode Rotary Knob Off / Manual flash / Auto 1 flash / Auto 2 flash / Light
- Level Rotary Knob Step-less rotary knob
- Test / Learn Button
- Light Mode Button
- Focusing Light White Light / Red Light
- Battery Level Indicator LCD battery level indicator
- Manual Flash Mode 15 levels
Video Light Specifications
- 10 Steps Brightness Control
- Battery Temp Protection
- Light Head Temp Protection
- Flash Head Temp Protection
- Repetitive Flash Protection
- Synchronizing Learning
- Auto-power Off
- White Light
- Color Temperature 5700K
- CRI 8Red Light XP-E x 3
- Luminus Flux 4,000 (included)
- Beam Angle 120°
- Light Mode White 10~100% Red 10~100%