AquaTech Canon EOS R6/R6ii Edge Water Housing
The AquaTech Canon EOS R6/R6ii Edge Water Housing is an awesome housing for snorkeling and surf shooting! It is compact & lightweight yet durable & robust. It is constructed with a high-quality polycarbonate material which provides strength. AquaTech has also designed the housing to have excellent ergonomics. The buttons and knobs are easily accessible while still holding the handles. In addition, the housing features dual locking clips to ensure that your camera is safe inside the housing always.
The housing is small and compact which makes it great to travel with. Even though it is small in footprint, it is big in features!
Double Locking Clips
Setting up the camera is a breeze and with its double locking clips, it is also very easy to seal the housing and provide robust protection against leaks.
Personalize Your Configuration
The housing grips can be configured in 4 ways. Choose the way you are most comfortable with. Also, there are 2 color options available - orange and grey!
The glass viewfinder of the housing offers a full crystal clear view of the camera's EVF and blocks harsh light.
AquaTech offers 1-year warranty
Canon EOS R6 Camera Review:
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Canon EOS R6 Camera Review.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Lens Ports: Compatible with P-Series Lens Ports and Zoom Gears
- Controls: Menu, rate, on/off, multi controller left & right, AF-ON, AE lock, AF point selection, erase button, play back, magnify, “Q” button, info, quick control dial 1, quick control dial 2.
- Dimensions: Width = 200mm, Height = 170mm, Depth = 115mm
- Weight: 1.4kg (3lb)
- Depth Rating: 10m/33ft
- Construction: Polycarbonate body, stainless steel controls as well as hard anodised aluminium controls
- AquaTech Water Edge Sport Housing for Canon EOS R6/R6ii
- Cable Release
- Main Side Handle
- Palm Stopper Side Handle
- Instruction Card
- Camera Setup Tips
- Tool Kit
- Silicon Grease