Bluewater Photo 1500 Lumen Focus Light
A great focus light allows your camera to focus quickly in low light situations underwater - whether it's a compact camera, DSLR, or mirrorless. The Bluewater Photo 1500 focus light is compact focus light that delivers a 1500 lumen beam for focusing underwater. This light is found exclusively at Bluewater Photo. It is built with a hard, anodized aluminum casing that can withstand the elements and features a white beam, red beam, and SOS/Strobe mode. The ultra-long burn time of 90 minutes at full power is a standout feature as you will be able to do multiple dives on a single charge.
Power - The video light has an output of 1500 lumens, more than its previous version. This makes focusing extra easy to nail that perfect shot.
Modes - The focus light comes with 5 modes - White, Red, SOS and Strobe. For power, it can be adjusted to 3 levels - 100%, 50% and 25%
Small & Compact - The footprint of the focus light is small & compact and is lightweight.
Mount - It comes with both YS and Ball mount which makes it versitile in attaching to your underwater camera rig.
Battery - No need to buy a battery as the video light comes with a LG 21700 Lithium Ion battery with 5000mah for a long burn time. Batty comes with a Type-C USB charging port.
O-ring - It comes with a blue o-ring, visually helps to see if there are any grit, dirt or hair during installation.
- 1500 lumen, 100 degree white beam
- Red beam for sneaking up on critters that can't see red light
- SOS and strobe mode for safety
- 90 minute burn time at full power
- LED life - 50,000 hours
- Depth rating: 100 meters (330 ft)
- Power level options - 100%, 50%, and 25%
- Batterylife indicator shows how much battery is left on the light
- 21700 Lithium Ion battery with USB-C charger port and charging cable
- Size: 37mm (D) x 147mm (L)
- Weight: 265 grams on land and 145 grams underwater
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Sample Underwater Photos:
A metridium anemone photographed with the Bluewater 1500 focus light and no strobes. f/13, 1/50, ISO 1250
A metridium anemone photographed with the Bluewater 1500 focus light in red mode and no strobes. f/13, 1/50, ISO 1250
A photograph taken with the Bluewater 1500 lumen focus light and dual Ikelite DS 230 strobes. It's clear that all the light is from the strobe and the focus light does not interfere with the quality of the image or produce a hotspot.
Using the Bluewater 1500 lumen focus light for creative backlighting
- 1500 Lumens (wide white beam)
- Battery: 1 x 21700 LG Battery (5000 mAh) with Type-C USB Charging Port
- Modes: White, Red, SOS and Strobe
- Power Level: 100%, 50%, 25%
- Beam Angle: 100°
- 90 minute burn time on full power
- LED Life: Over 50,000 hours
- Dimension: 37mm (D) x 147mm (L)
- Weight: 265g on land and 145g underwater
- Bluewater Photo 1000 Lumen Focus Light
- Ball Mount
- YS Mount Clamp
- O Rings
- 21700 Lithium Ion battery with USB-C charging port
- USB-C to USB charging cable
- Black hand rope lanyard