Ikelite Canon SL3 Underwater Housing
Includes Port! Check out our SL3 Housing + Camera package
Ikelite housings are known to be lightweight with great ergonomics. they are built from ABS-PC blend material which provides a strong and corrosion free body which will last for years and with minimal maintenance. The specially formulated color deflects the sun to keep your camera running cooler, longer. As per ergonomics, the buttons are well placed, levers & knobs are large and can easily be operated even when wearing gloves. The price point of the housings is also affordable. All in all, you are getting a great underwater housing which will not break your bank account.
Ikelite SL3 Housing Key Features:
- Great Ergonomics - The ergonomics of the housing is excellent. It is very easy to handle and operate. Soft-touch control knobs add comfort and extra grip to the most commonly used functions. Stainless steel, direct-drive rotating controls are virtually fail-safe and user serviceable and adjustable in a pinch. Shutter lever is sensitive and has a natural curve.
- Setup is a Breeze - The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. No need to remove the camera plate when changing the battery.
- Vacuum Testing - The 1/2-20 threaded accessory port on the housing is designed to be used with the Ikelite 1/2" Hole Vacuum Kit. This provides you the peace of mind that your camera is fully sealed during the dive.
- True TTL Exposure - An integrated TTL circuit is fine-tuned to the Canon EOS 250D Rebel SL3 flash exposure protocol for the most accurate exposure possible. The circuit is powered by the strobe for zero maintenance and no batteries to change.
- Port System - The housing uses the DLM/C port system.
- Strobe Firing - Strobes can only be fired via electronic sync cord. Fiber optic triggered strobes are not compatible.
- Canon EOS 250D
- Canon EOS Rebel SL3
- Canon EOS 200D Mark II
- Canon Kiss X10
- Ikelite DS50 above serial # 70000
- Ikelite DS51
- Ikelite DS125 above serial # 5000
- Ikelite DS160, DS161
- Ikelite DS200 above serial # 7163
* Any other strobes are not compatible
Sample Underwater Images:
Please refer to Ikelite Port Chart
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depth Rating: 200 ft (60m)
- Port System: DryLock Type C Port Mount
- Controles: All important camera functions (controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Knob, Display Button, Wi-Fi Button, Depth-of-field Preview Button, and Flash Button)
- Ikelite flash bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Two 1/4-20 threaded tray mounts with 3" (76mm) spacing
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg) not including port
- Dimension: 7.5 x 5.9 x 6 in (191 x 150 x 152 mm)
- Material: ABS-PC, acrylic, and acetyl construction
- Underwater Housing
- Rear O-Ring
- Front O-Ring
- Waterproof bulkhead cap
- Dome port
- Neoprene port cover
- Zoom Gear
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube