Ikelite DS51 II 50Ws TTL Strobe
Update From Previous Version:
- Clear view of battery compartment seal
- Lighter 1lb less
- TTL and remote slave options
The Ikelite DS-51 II 50Ws TTL Strobe is the perfect strobe when traveling, it is small and compact yet powerful enough to capture stunning photos. It only weighs 443g and since its small, it would be easier to position your strobe to the perfect angle.
The strobe power/exposure mode switch is prominent on the rear of the strobe with a bright white detail makes it easy to see where it's pointing.
For connectivity, the DS-51 II is very flexible, you can use electronic sync cord or fiber optic cable (with Ikelite Fiber Optic Converter). Remote triggering is also supported.
Strobe Cords and Cables
- Click here for Strobe Cords and Cables
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Ikelite Products
- Underwater Strobe Guide
- Recommended Underwater Video Lights
- Underwater Snoots for Strobes
Sample Ikelite DS 51 Strobe Images:
Jellyfish photographed with the Olympus TG-6 and Ikelite DS 51. 1/100, f/14, ISO 100
Periwinkles on eel grass photographed with the Ikelite DS 51 Strobe. Olympus TG-6.
Sea star skin photographed with the TG-6 in microscope mode. Ikelite DS 51 Strobe.
Sea urchin photographed by Allie Northey on her first ever dive with a camera! Photographed with an Ikelite DS 51 Strobe.
Buffalo sculpin photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/13, 1/50, ISO 400. Photographed with an Ikelite DS 51 Strobe.
Sea cucumber skin photographed with the Olympus TG-6 using supermacro autofocus in aperture priority mode - a new TG-6 feature! f/16, 1/80, ISO400. Photographed with an Ikelite DS 51 Strobe.
The eye of a buffalo sculpin photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/18, 1/100. ISO 400. Ikelite DS 51 Strobe.
Sea pen photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/16, 1/80, ISO 400. Ikelite DS 51 Strobe.
Sea star photographed with the TG-6 in microscope mode. Ikelite DS 51 Strobe.
Flatfish photographed in microscope mode with the TG-6. Photographed with an Ikelite DS 51 strobe.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com
- Depth rating: 100 meters (330 feet)
- Power: 1 to 50 Ws
- Coverage angle: 80º with included diffuser
- Power control: 6 stops in 1/2-stop increments
- Color temperature: 5700K
- Guide number at 1m (ISO 100): 17 full power
- Flashes per charge: 300 to 1000 dependent on power setting
- Recycle time: 0.1 to 3.5 seconds dependent on power setting
- Electrical sync connection: Ikelite ICS 5-pin bulkhead
- Battery: 4 AA cell alkaline, NiMH, or NiCad (not included)
- Dimensions: 81 mm diameter x 119 mm length (3.2" x 4.7")
- Weight: 443 grams (0.97 pounds) without batteries or mount
- Buoyancy: Neutral in fresh water
- DS51 Strobe
- Battery Door
- 1" Ball Mount
- Waterproof bulkhead cap
- Silicone lubricant