Ikelite Nikon Z7 II Macro & Wide Angle Package
Also Compatible with the Nikon Z6 II
The Ikelite Nikon Z7 II 200DL Underwater housing is made from a high quality polycarbonate material that is made in the USA. This housing offers full control of the camera with controls that are designed to be easy to use. It is also compact and lightweight which is ideal for travel. Overall Ikelite offers well crafted housings that fit perfectly into any budget and shooting style. Included with the package are 2 ports for the of the most popular lenses for underwater, Nikon 105mm Macro lens and Nikon 8-15mm F3.5-4.5 Lens, you are now ready and equipped to capture shoot stunning photos and videos may it be wide angle shots like reefscapes, whales, sharks to macro critters.
Ikelite Nikon Z7 Underwater Housing Features:
- Ikelite Nikon Z7 II Underwater Housing 200DL
- Ikelite DL 8 Inch Dome Port
- Ikelite Universal Zoom Set for Lenses up to 3.0-inch Diameter
- Ikelite DL Macro Flat Port
- Ikelite DL Port Extension 20mm
- Ikelite DL Port Extension 42mm
- Ikelite 1-inch Ball Mount Mark II for Quick Release Handle
- Bluewater Focus Light
Ikelite Nikon Z7 II Underwater Housing Features:
- Vacuum System - The included vacuum valve allows you to pressurize the housing which gives you the assurance and peace of mind that your housing is fully sealed.
- M16 Accessory Port - A spare M16 accessory port provides an attachment point for third party accessories including HDMI bulkheads.
- TTL Exposure - The housing supports both shooting in manual or with TTL. The included manual hotshoe with Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead supports manual strobe exposure with a wide variety of strobes including Ikelite, Sea & Sea, Inon and others. The recommended Ikelite DL1 DS Link Nikon TTL Converter with the compatible Ikelite DS stobes provides a fast and accurate TTL exposure.
- Control and Setup - The ergonomics on Ikelite housings is great. The shutter and AF-ON levers stand out with super sensitive and natural feeling curved levers. All push button controls are machined and hard anodized aluminum to reduce weight and resist salt build-up. The back of the housing is laser engraved with control symbols which will never fade or fall off. The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing.
- Viewfinder - The housing includes the Super-Eye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask. The viewfinder removes quickly and easily for the attachment of an optional Straight Magnified Viewfinder (Type 1) or 45° Magnified Viewfinder (Type 3)
- Strobe Connection - An external strobe must be connected via electrical sync cord. Non-Ikelite strobes can be triggered in manual exposure modes.
Z7 II Camera Review
Learn more about the cameras features and why we love the camera for underwater photography in our full Nikon Z7 II review.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Sample Nikon Z7II Underwater Photos
A friendly manta ray photographed with the Nikon Z7II in an Ikelite housing. The nice exposure on the belly could not have been possible with the Ikelite to Nikon TTL converter and the Ikelite DS 161 strobes. f/13, 1/160, ISO 500
Whale shark photographed with the Nikon Z7II and the Nikon 8-15mm wide angle lens. 1/125, f/13, ISO 640
Nikon Z 7II Sample Underwater Video
- Depth rating of 60m or 200ft
- Compatible with DL ports
- All important camera controls are accessible with the housing. Controls are not provided for Joystick up/down/left/right, Fn1, Fn2, Diopter adjustment dial, or DOF button
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Weight: 4.7 lb (2.15 kg)
- Dimension: 8.75 x 6.875 x 6.5" (220 x 175 x 165 mm)
- Includes Vacuum valve, Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe and tray with left quick-release handle