Inon S-2000 S-TTL Strobe
Ultra compact size for this strobe was created by optimizing the inner component's layout and trimming off unnecessary space. It best suits users with a compact digital camera, but also supports digital SLR cameras with its mobility, incredible compact size, even as dual strobes, and high performance.
- Ultra-Compact Strobe Body
- Guide Number 20.
- Circular 110 degree beam coverage with a diffuser
- Precise "S-TTL" mode & 12 step "Manual"
- Next generation wireless TTL
- Powerful 4 x AA batteries operation
- Minimum recycle time of 1.5 seconds at full flash
Recommended Cords and Cables
- Bluewater Fiber Single Optic Cable
- Bluewater Fiber Dual Optic Cable
- Nauticam Fiber Optic Cable for Nauticam to Inon Strobe
- Nauticam Fiber Optic Cable for Sea & Sea Style to Inon Strobe
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org