Inon Underwater Close Up Lens UCL-100 +10 Diopter
- The UCL-100LD is designed mainly for compact digital cameras to deliver the best optical performance on magnification, working distance and image quality. Larger lens aperture effectively suppresses vignetting even using at wide end 28mm (35mm film equivalent). Not usable for a compact camera with large master lens or with super zoom function, or an interchangeable lens for SLR system.
- The UCL-100LD is high magnification close-up lens providing 100mm (+10 diopter) which is stronger than the combination of UCL-165M67/UCL-330 (equivalent to +9 diopter) but not as strong as 2 x UCL-165M67(equivalent to +12 diopter) thus best suited to underwater macro shooters. While these new lenses can capture even an expression of small marine life at zoom telephoto side, a user can appreciate its comfortable working distance (distance from lens edge to a subject) for lighting together.
- Dual use underwater / land. Even at same shooting distance, it is easy to capture a subject at desired size by adjusting zoom setting. Using on land and zoom wide end setting will have vignetting.
- 3 elements in 3 groups lens construction effectively suppress aberrations. Inner optical surfaces (four of them) have antireflection coating to successfully provide superior quality images with high resolution and high contrast.
- The lens barrel has joint screw mount on its front side to hold another INON M67 series close-up lens for super macro imaging. When using add on "UCL-165M67" or "UCL-330", vignettig will be observed at zoom wide end underwater. Zoom towards telephoto side until no vignetting is observed. Depending on combined camera/housing, stacking with other close-up lens could have significant degradation on image quality. For detail, please refer to compatibility chart.
- Lockable bayonet mount INON "28LD Mount" compatible. Easy, speedy yet reliable installation on "28LD Mount Base" can be obtained.
- The UCL-100LD is attached on compatible camera / housing via "28LD Mount Base" which is exclusively designed for each housing.
- Outer Diameter/Length: 76.6mm x 36.9mm
- Weight (air/underwater): 243g/ approx 130g
- Len Construction: 3 Groups, 3 Elements
- Focal length (air/underwater): 129.5mm/100mm
- Body material/Finishing: Surface finishing Corrosion-resistant alluminum alloy/rigid back alumite, polycarbonate
- Glass/Coating:: Coating Optical glass/inner surface anti-reflection coating
- mount system: 28LD Mount
- Depth Rating: 60m(197 ft)
Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com