Panasonic Lumix GX9 Camera with 12-60mm Lens
The Panasonic Lumix GX9 is versitle camera which both photographers and videographers will sure like. The camera has a compact design yet offers a 20.3 megapixel sensor. It also features 4K photo & video, better battery life, DFD (Depth-From-Defocus) technology to quickly calculate the distance to subjects and adjust the focusing position and lots more interesting features. It also comes with 12-60mm lens, which is suited for all sorts of shooting. The lens stabilization system pairs perfectly with the camera for sharper and less camera shake. The camera's features would truly be great for underwater photography.
- 20.3 Megapixel Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- ISO 100 to 25600
- 4K Video @ 30 or 24 fps
- 4K Photo shooting modes: Burst, Pre-Burst and Burst (S/S)
- Dual I.S. 5-Axis 2.0 combines data from a gyro, temperature, & image sensors for stabilization performance of 6 stops lower shutter speeds.
- 12-60mm Lens included
- 3" Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- 2760k-dot Electronic View Finder
- With Built-In Flash
- Single SD Card Slot
- No external mic jack
- 1025 Mah Battery
- Dimension: 124 x 72.1 x 46.8 mm
- Weight: 407g battery and memory card included.
Recommended Underwater Housings:
- Panasonic 8mm fisheye lens - Widest option with best price (best for Close Focus Wide Angle and sweeping reefscapes, mantas, whales, whale sharks)
- Olympus 8mm Pro fisheye - Costs more, but has exceptional image quality
Rectilinear Wide Angle
- Panasonic 7-14mm F4 lens - High quality recilinear wide angle (best for overall wide angle, sharks, pelagics, large subjects and over / under shots)
- Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 lens - Costs morebut is one stop brighter and has exceptional image quality.
- Olympus 9-18mm lens - Less expensive than the Panasonic 7-14mm, great for wide angle, large pelagics