Sea & Sea Canon 5D Mark IV Underwater Housing
The Sea & Sea 5D Mk IV Underwater Housing is constructed from corrosion-resistant aluminum with built in grips. Sea & Sea has designed the buttons and important controls to be available at your fingertips. They have also made the tension and distance for shutter adjustable to suit your needs. A built in leak sensor is also included. It has a great port lock system that is very easy to use.
* The housing is compatible with 5D Mark IV, 5DS and 5DS R.
This housing is compatible with the Sea & Sea Optica YS Converter /C. This means you can get true TTL functionality and still fire quickly using fiber optic cables - the best of both worlds.
Sea & Sea Canon 5D Mark IV Housing - great features
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening, and the Port Lock lever is designed to avoid being unlocked accidentally.
- The 5D Mark IV housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in the dark.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.8x can be used.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of a hardwired Sync cable (Manual strobe mode only).
- Accessory port (bulkhead) enables use of a Leak Sentinel (vacuum sensor).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water coming into the housing.
- Tripod screw mount is located on the centre bottom of the housing.
Sea & Sea 5D Mark IV Recommended Lenses for Underwater
- Canon 8-15mm fisheye for exceptional wide-angle
- Tokina 10-17mm fisheye is a great alternative for ultra-wide angle and close-focus WA
- Canon 16-35mm II wide-angle lens for general wide-angle, sharks
- Canon 17-40mm in a compact wide flat port for pool / commercial shoots
- Canon 11-24mm - for exceptional wide-angle quality
- Canon 100mm macro lens for fish, macro and supermacro
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Canon 5D Mark IV Housings
- Sea & Sea Housings, Strobes, Ports and Accessories
- Recommendation for Underwater Strobes and Flash
- Expert Guide for Underwater Video Lights
- Underwater Photography Equipment
5D Mark IV Camera Review
Learn more about the cameras features and why we love the camera for underwater photography in our full Canon 5D Mark IV review.
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at email@example.com