Sea & Sea Leak Alarm Unit
The Sea & Sea Leak Alarm Unit provides the peace of mind that every underwater photographer and videographer should have when shooting. It allows you to draw air out of the housing to have a pre-dive check to know if everything is A-OK.
- Can be easily installed
- Constantly measures air pressure and checking for water leakage in the housing every 0.2 seconds
- Monitors air pressure by converting the temperature to 20°
- Battery life is approximately 250 hours
- LED indicator
- Easy to change battery
- Flashing Red - When the unit is turned on and when air enters the housing and becomes equivalent to the external air pressure.
- Flashing Orange - While drawing out air from the housing and if there is a leak after suction,
- Flashing Green - After the air has been drawn out and negative air pressure inside the housing is maintained.
- Red Light - Water leak occured
- Flashing Red, Orange, Green - Alert for battery drain
How to Operate:
Related Underwater Gear Categories: