Sea & Sea Nikon Z7/Z6 Underwater Housing
Compatible with Nikon Z7 and Z6 Camera
The Sea & Sea MDX-Z7 underwater housing is compact and lightweight, manufactured from high quality aluminum. Heavy duty molded grips are comfortable to use, buttons and knobs are all well labeled and glow in the dark for ease of reading the camera controls during a night dive.
Sea & Sea Nikon Z7 Key Features:
Smaller Size, Same Ports - The Sea & Sea Nikon Z7 Housing, also known as MDX-Z7 uses the same size ports as larger DSLR housings, allowing you the use of any lens - Z Mount or F Mount with the FTZ adapter. With the larger port size there is no issue loading the camera with adapter and lenses from the back with ease. The housing is smaller and much thinner than other Nikon DSLR housings, such as the D850. This is excellent for travel as it decreases overall size and weight when packing. In addition the use of standard DSLR (MDX) ports means those consolidating from a larger DSLR camera down to the Nikon Z6 or Z7 cameras can reuse their ports (and lenses!) without issue.
- Industry Leading TTL Control - Pair your MDX-Z7 housing with the Sea & Sea Optical YS Converter for Nikon to achieve excellent TTL strobe control for perfect exposure everytime. Compatible with Sea & Sea YS strobes the optical coverter triggers the strobe with accurate TTL signals, and also allows for manual triggering control.
- The Best of Both Worlds - In order to offer full function regardless of less choice, the Sea & Sea MDX-Z7 offers a dual lens gear system, one for Nikon Z lenses and another for the Nikon F mount lenses with FTZ adapter. Sea & Sea is planning to support as many of the upcoming Nikon Z lens releases.
- Access to Camera Control Panel - A clear window on the top of the housing provides a view to the control panel on the top of the camera - a feature missing from most underwater housings. This allows you to easily view settings from the standard control panel without having to waste battery life displaying them on the rear LCD screen.
- External Port Lock & Lens Releases - This housing makes it easy to switch lenses and ports between dives without removing the housing back to maintain o-ring seal integrity.
- Luminsecent Buttons - Glow in the dark controls, levers and buttons make it easy to see and use your housing in dark or night dive conditions.
- Housing Bumper - A rubber bumper pad on the base of the housing protects the alumunim from wear and adds a non-skid point of contact when setting up on a table.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Nikon Z7 Camera Features:
- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Processor
- Accurate AF System
- Ergonomic Design
- 4K Video
- 8K Time Lapse
- 5 Axis Sensor-Shift Stabilization
- 3.2" Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 3.6M dot EVF
- Small, Compact and Lightweight
- Equipped with two (2) Fiber-Optic Cable Sockets
- Equipped with one (1) N-Type (2-pin) connector
- Equipped with two (2) Sacrificial Zinc Diodes (front/rear)
- Built-In Leak Detector Sensor
- Body: Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Alloy (machined)
- Grip: Corrosion-Resistant Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy
- Depth Rating: 100m / 330ft
- Dim. (WxHxD): 339 x 169 x 158 mm / 13.3 x 6.7 x 6.2 inch
- Weight: Approx. 2,700g / 95oz (housing only)
- Compatible with SEA&SEA Strobes, Sea Arm 8, Fiber-Optic Cable II, Electronic Sync Cords, Leak Sentinel (Vacuum Pump System)