Aquatech Base D810 Underwater Surf Housing for Nikon D800 / D810 / D800e
Aquatech Port Selection
- This housing includes a flat port, see the supported lenses below
- View our Aquatech Port Chart for a complete list of port options. You will see all the ports and zoom gears listed in the accessories section at the bottom of this page
- Not sure what ports or lenses to use? Email or call us for expert advice
Depth Rating: 33ft / 10meters
The Base D810 Water housing is designed to work with the Nikon D810 & D800.
The Base Water Housing is perfect option for those who are looking to shoot without the need for camera controls, looking for an entry point to water photography or cinematography, happy to preset or let the camera automate the correct settings required or happen to be working to a budget and need a simple and effective solution to allow aquatic images and video to be captured. The Base Water Housing comes with a P-65 Lens Port and a 2 Button Pistol Grip Trigger included so you are ready to jump straight into the water and start shooting.
Featuring an interchangeable port system, Quick Release clips with a safety latch, standard tripod mounting point and zoom control with correct AquaTech zoom gears (zoom gears are purchased separately). The Base D810 is able to be used with other accessories such as AquaTech Strike Flash Housings and is compatible with the full range of AquaTech P Series Lens Ports.
The Base Water Housing has been designed to be used exclusively with the AquaTech 2 Button Pistol Grip Trigger. The 2 Button Pistol Grip allows for dedicated focus control and shutter control independently. The P-65 Lens Port will accommodate a large range of lenses with a maximum lens length of 63mm. Please see below for an example of lenses being used in the P-65. See the full current Lens Port Reference Chart here to find the correct Lens Port for your lenses.
*The P-65 Lens Port is not exchangeable for any other lens port as part of the Base Water Housing Kit.
Built with a Polyurethane construction, marine grade stainless steel, aluminum, and high strength plastics. The aluminum parts have been anodized for maximum protection and product longevity.
- Construction – Polyurethane body, stainless steel clips as well as hard anodized aluminum.
- Dimensions -19.0cm(7.5) Wide x 17.1cm(6.75) High x 12.7cm(5) Front to Back
- Weight- 1.6 Kg (3.6lb) Housing Only
Lens supported by the included P-65 port:
- Nikon 24mm f/2.8
- Nikon 28mm f/1.8
- Nikon 35mm f/1.8
- Nikon 35mm f/2
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8
- Nikon 50mm f/1.4 G
What's in the box
- Base D810 Water Housing
- D810 Camera plate
- D810 Cable release
- Pistol Grip switch, handle, bolts, tool
- P-65 Lens Port
Free Worldwide Shipping: