Sea & Sea Nikon D810 Underwater Housing
Compatible with optional internal TTL converter.
Read Scott's NIkon D810 Review for Underwater
Part # SS-06173
Sea & Sea Nikon D810 housing specs:
- Awesome internal TTL converter can be built into the housing. The TTL converter uses the camera's hot flash, but communicates with the strobe via fiber optic cables
- Small, lightweight housing with great ergonomics
Sea & Sea D810 housing features
- Constructed with high grade lightweight aluminum
- Includes 2 fiber optic ports. An electronic bulkhead is optional
- All control dials easily accessible while holding the handle
- Supports almost all functions of the Nikon D810
- Includes a built-in leak sensor
- 100 meter (330ft) depth rating
Nikon D810 Recommended Lenses
Bluewater Photo staff are experts in using lenses underwater with the D800. The Sigma 15mm fisheye or Tokina 10-17mm fisheye, Nikon 16-35mm F4 VR, and the NIkon 105mm VR lenses are all excellent choices. You can also use the Sigma 12-24mm, Nikon 24-70mm, Nikon 60mm macro. Many other lenses also work. Contact us for more information on these lenses.
D810 housing Recommended Accessories
There are a couple for viewfinders available that would suit your needs - 45 Degree Viewfinder and 180 Degree Viewfinder. The Sea & Sea housing lanyard is a great way to carry this housing. Get an 36-pack AO cooler bag to keep your housing warm and safe on a dive boat.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Sea & Sea Housings and Strobes
- Underwater Video Lights Recommendation
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental
Sea & Sea D810 Housing Video Review
Demonstration of the Sea & Sea Internal TTL converter
Nikon D810 Underwater Photos
Nikon D810 underwater photo, Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens, taken in Anilao, Philippines
Ribbon Eel, Nikon D810 underwater photo, Nikon 105mm VR macro lens @F10, taken in Anilao, Philippines
Email us at email@example.com or call (310) 633-5052 with any questions.