AquaTech Edge Max Water Housing
For Nikon Z8 Cameras
The design of the EDGE MAX for the Nikon Z8 takes inspiration from the well-known EDGE Water Housing, while also incorporating the most recent developments in creative camera controls and ergonomics. The EDGE MAX comes equipped with a new die-cast aluminum camera mount, as well as an updated backplate that houses the camera controls, an improved zoom control, and a new X-Handle and X-Grip. The EDGE MAX water housing enables you to take your camera with you wherever you go by being designed and constructed to meet the requirements of industry-leading experts as well as enthusiasts.
- Compatible with the Nikon Z8
- Designed to work with compatible power banks to provide 3x the battery life
- Lightweight and compact design, specifically for larger mirrorless cameras
- Depth rating of 10m/33ft
- 1 year warranty
- Industry leading servicing and support
The EDGE MAX for Nikon Z8 is designed to work with compatible power banks to provide three times the battery life and extend your shooting time in the water. The recommended Anker 525 power bank with 20W power delivery. You can use power banks with a maximum size of Length 158mm x Width 74mm x Thickness 20mm.
When using the USB C power adapter please note:
- There must be a battery in the camera
- The camera will draw power from the power bank, reducing battery consumption
- The 20W Anker Power Bank will offer you up to three times the power of a single Nikon EN-EL15c battery
The housing is small and compact which makes it great to travel with. Even though it is small in footprint, it is big in features!
Double Locking Clips
Setting up the camera is a breeze and with its double locking clips, it is also very easy to seal the housing and provide robust protection against leaks.
The glass viewfinder of the housing offers a full crystal clear view of the camera's EVF and blocks harsh light.
AquaTech offers 1-year warranty
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Lens Ports: Compatible with P-Series Lens Ports and Zoom Gears
- Controls: Mode Dial, Playback, Display Button, Photo/Movie Selector, AF-ON, Sub selector L&R, Multi Selector, Ok Button, Zoom In, Zoom Out/Auto Focus Points.
- Dimensions: Width = 200mm, Height = 170mm, Depth = 115mm
- Weight: 1.4kg (3lb)
- Depth Rating: 10m/33ft
- Construction: Polycarbonate body, stainless steel controls as well as hard anodised aluminium controls
- EDGE Max Water Housing for Nikon Z8
- Cable Release
- Nikon Z8 Camera Plate / Power Tower
- Dual USB C right angle connector
- Backplate Foam Eyepiece
- Instruction Card
- Camera Setup Tips
- Handle Hex key removal tool
- Silicon Grease