Aquatica Nikon D5 Underwater Housing
Part #: AQ-20081
The Aquatica Nikon D5 underwater housing is built to last - durable and rugged. Aside from that, they also kept in mind ergonomics, all controls are accessible to all dive conditions. Housing includes surveyor monitoring system, for photographers peace of mind of having a secured and leak free camera system.
Nikon D5 recommended lenses
- Nikon 16-35mm F4 (1st choice) or Sigma 12-24mm for sharks, pelagics, pool shoots
- Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens (1st choice) or Sigma 15mm fisheye lens for coral reefs, close focus wide angel
- NIkon 24-70mm F2.8 for a mid-range zoom
- Nikon 105mm VR macro (1st choice) or Nikon 60mm F2.8 macro for smaller stuff, macro, supermacro
Aquatica Nikon D810 Features
- Secure port locking system
- Great ergonomics - all controls are accessible in all types of dives.
- Installation of viewfinder is a breeze with no special tools required
- Solid handles with molded grips
- Easy to install camera tray that slides smoothly into the housing
- Multiple 1/4-20 Mounting Hole on the top of the housing for adding accessories (like a focus light)
- Depth rating option of 90m or 130m with no extra charge.
- Excellent non-reflective robust finish on the housing
- Manufactured from aircraft grade aluminium
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Aquatica Housings, Ports and Accessories
- Underwater Strobe Guide
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Equipment Rental
Email us at email@example.com or call (310) 633-5052 with any questions.