Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
Back ordered. Brand new, full US Warranty
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is a compact video camera that packs a punch with its high-end features at such a low cost. It has a sleek design and uses carbon fiber composite material which makes it surprisingly lightweight. It truly lives up to its reputation as a “disruptor camera”. Before the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, you could not record RAW or ProRes at 4K 60fps without upgrading to an ultra-high-end cinema system such as those made by RED Digital Cinema. Now, you have the ability to do so with a system that costs less than most mirrorless stills cameras. Not to mention, Nauticam has designed a fantastic housing, the Nauticam BMPCCII, which allows you to take the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K underwater with impressive usability and access to the camera functions and controls.
- RAW and ProRes recording at 4K 60fps
- Micro Four Thirds 18.96 x 10.00 mm sensor
- Dual Native ISO of 400 and 3200
- Dynamic Range of 13 stops
- Ergonomics of the camera is great, it allows you to adjust your settings easily
- Menu interface is simple, straight forward and effective
- 5" Multi touch HD screen
- 3 media options: CFast Cards, SD UHD-II and SSD Drive via USB-C cable
Blackmagic Pocket 4K - Lens Recommendations for Underwater Video:
- Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 - best all around lens for underwater video with the Pocket 4K. Great port options and Bluewater's go-to lens for this camera.
- Olympus 60mm Macro - fast focusing and stunning macro
- Panasonic 8mm Fisheye - perfect wide angle option for reefs, wrecks, and close focus wide angle
- Olympus 9-18mm Wide Angle - great for pelagics, and wide angle when you do not want the distorted fisheye look. Zoom offers more flexibility if you can't get right up close to your subject.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Underwater Footage:
Filmed by Bluewater Photo staff in the Florida Springs.
Please feel free to call us at 310-633-5052 or email us at email@example.com with any questions. We are happy to help!
- 18.96 x 10 mm CMOS sensor
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- Shooting resolutions: 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD), 1920 x 1080 (HD).
- 5" Multi touch HD screen
- USB Type-C for external drive recording and software updates
- HDMI Type A output
- Integrated microphone
- Media options CFast Cards, SD UHD-II and SSD Drive via USB-C cable
- Supported Codecs: CinemaDNG RAW, CinemaDNG RAW 3:1, CinemaDNG RAW 4:1, ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime, ProRes 422 QuickTime, ProRes 422 LT QuickTime, ProRes 422 Proxy QuickTime.
- Battery Type: Canon LP-EP6
- Dimension: 7x3.4x3.8 in (LxWxH)
- Weight: 1.59lbs
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Lens turret dust cap.
- 30W power supply with locking connector and international adapters
- LP‑E6 Battery
- SD card with software and manual
- Welcome card
- DaVinci Resolve Studio with activation key