Ikelite Panasonic S5 Underwater Housing
Ikelite is an affordable underwater housing option for the Panasonic S5 Camera but they didn't compromise with the quality! It is build from ABS-PC material which makes lightweight and durable. It also makes your camera run cooler under the sun. Ergonomics of Ikelite housings is excellent. The levers, dials and buttons of the housing can easily be reached. Operation of the camera thru the housing is a breeze. In terms of price point, it is affordable. You get your moneys worth for the top-quality build.
- Port System - The housing utilizes Ikelite's Dry Lock Port System. Port system has been designed to be lightweight, robust and can withstand a beating. The system has also been designed to have the o-ring outside to improve visibilty when setting up and reduces the chance of water dropping to your camera.
- Vacuum System - The housing includes vacuum valve to draw out air and check if your housing is completely sealed before diving. This provides you the peace of mind and assurance that your camera is safe inside the housing while underwater. Vacuum valve has been pre-installed already, the optional Ikelite Vacuum Pump & Gauge allows you to draw out air from the housing and check for leaks prior to diving.
- TTL Strobe Exposure - The Ikelite Canon EOS R6 Housing supports both manual shooting and adding Ikelite DL3 DS Link Panasonic/Olympus TTL Converter PT1 Hotshoe Kit
- Ergonomics & Setup - All important camera function are accessible through the housing. Buttons, levers and knobs are readily available at your finger tips. Setup is also a breeze, camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal
- Accessory Ports - The housing features M16 accessory port for third party accessoris including HDMI bulkheads. In addition, the housing has also a M24 bulkhead which makes it compatible with monitors that utilizes M24 bulkheads.
- ViewFinder - The housing comes with Super-Eye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder. It can easily be removed and replaced by Ikelite Enhanced Straight 180 Degree Viewfinder or Ikelite 45 Degree Magnified Viewfinder.
- Strobe Trigger - Strobes can be triggered using electronic sync cord. Fiber optic strobes are not compatible.
Related Underwater Gear Categories: