Ikelite Sony RX100 VA Underwater Housing
Compatible with RX100 Mark III, IV, V, VA
The underwater housing for the Sony RX100 Mark III, IV and V/VA has been designed to be used scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, pool sessions, and any application in or around the water. The housing is packed with great features and has been built to last.
RX100 V, VA Camera Review
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Sony RX100 V review.
Ergonomics - Ikelite has designed the housing to have great ergonomics. They have provided easy to reach buttons, soft-touch knobs, trigger-type shutter lever and a front loading camera mount system.
Accessory Mounting - Two 1/4-20 threaded mounting points are included on the bottom of the housing for the attachment of a tray and handle system.
Strobe Triggering - Camera's flash is used to trigger an external strobe. Two ports are provided for the connection of up to two fiber optically triggered underwater strobes.
Vacuum - A spare 1/2-20 threaded Accessory Port on the side of the housing is the perfect location for the installation of an optional vacuum valve. The vacuum kit allows you to pull a vacuum on the housing to simulate pressure at depth and check for leaks prior to entering the water.
Durability - The ABS-PC blend provides strength and corrosion free performance year after year with minimal maintenance. The specially formulated color deflects the sun to keep your camera running cooler, longer. The unique rear seal design prevents accidental twisting or stretching of the o-ring for simple and confident assembly.
- Bluewater +7 macro lens gives very good results, we recommended stacking 2 of these lenses for supermacro
- AOI UWL-09 Lens gives excellent wide angle results and offers full zoom through!
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Best Underwater Cameras
- Sony RX100 V Housings
- Ikelite Housings
- Best Underwater Video Lights
- Underwater Strobes & Flash Guide
- Underwater Photo Gear
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- 1/4-20 thread tray mounting with 3 in (76mm) spacing
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1180 g)
- Dimension: 6.8 x 5 x 5.3 in (173 x 127 x 135 mm)
- 3.0-inch diameter glass lens port with 67mm thread