Olympus TG-6 Housing and Strobe Package
The Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing for the TG-6 camera is lightweight, compact and has fantastic ergonomics. If you are looking to bring the Olympus TG-6 underwater below snorkeling depth, this is your best option. It is made from a durable polycarbonate material, which provides rigid protection for your camera, is lightweight, and has a depth rating of 45m (147 ft). In addition, the camera controls for the TG-6 of are far more easily accessible with the housing so it is even highly recommended for snorkelers or shallow water dives within 50 feet. The housing can also accept different kinds of wet lenses for both wide angle and macro underwater photography.
The Sea & Sea YS-03 Solis strobe package is the perfect way to add a compact quality strobe to your underwater housing for immediate photo improvements. Packaged together with tray, arm and fiber optic cable it includes everything you need to get going, all for an incredible low price.
Olympus PT-059 Housing Features:
- Compact and light weight underwater housing
- Depth rating of 45m (147ft)
- All camera controls are accessible
- 52mm front lens thread
- Compatible with different wet lenses
- Compatible with different strobes
- LCD hood, anti-reflective ring, lens cap, o-ring, hand strap and a fiber optic adapter are included with the housing.
Sea & Sea YS-03 Solis Strobe Features:
- Easy and Versatile Slave TTL
- Simple Controls
- Comes with Diffuser as Standard
Learn more about the TG-6 features and why we love it for underwater photography in our Olympus TG-6 review.
- Cetacea Lanyard - keep you housing clipped to your BCD so it can't get lost
- AO Cooler Bag - the best way to transport your gear for boat and beach diving
- Stix Floats - Add buoyancy to your rig so it is more comfortable under water
- Bluewater Step up ring (52mm > 67mm)- 67mm adapter to mount macro or WA lenses
- AOI LCD Magnifier UMG-01 reduces glare when shooting in bright scenarios.
- Bluewater +7 macro lens fantastic, affordable results - we recommend stacking 2 of these lenses for supermacro.
- UWL-04 fisheye lens will allow you to create stunning wide-angle images.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Olympus Camera Housings
- Recommended Underwater Video Lights
- Top Underwater Strobes
- Underwater Photo Gear
Sample Olympus TG-6 Underwater Photos:
Jellyfish photographed with the Olympus TG-6. 1/100, f/14, ISO 100
Curious wolf eel photographed with the Olympus TG-6, f/6.3, 1/130, ISO 400 wet wide angle lens.
Periwinkles on eel grass. Olympus TG-6.
Wolf eel photographed with the Olympus TG-6
Sea star skin photographed with the TG-6 in microscope mode
Wolf Eel photographed with the TG-6
Sea urchin photographed by Allie Northey on her first ever dive with a camera!
Buffalo sculpin photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/13, 1/50, ISO 400
Sea cucumber skin photographed with the Olympus TG-6 using supermacro autofocus in aperture priority mode - a new TG-6 feature! f/16, 1/80, ISO400
The eye of a buffalo sculpin photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/18, 1/100. ISO 400
Sea pen photographed with the Olympus TG-6. f/16, 1/80, ISO 400
Sea star photographed with the TG-6 in microscope mode
Lions mane jellyfish photographed with the Olympus TG-6, wet wide angle lens. f/6.3, 1/160, ISO 400
Flatfish photographed in microscope mode with the TG-6
- Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing
- Sea & Sea YS-03 Strobe
- Compact flex arm with neoprene cover
- Compact digital tray
- Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable