Sony 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 FE GM OSS Lens
The Sony 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 FE GM OSS Lens is a versatile telephoto lens designed for Sony E-mount full-frame cameras. It is ideal for shooting sports, wildlife and nature thanks to its fast autofocusing speeds which will ensure you'll never miss fast-paced action again. For its size, it is relatively lightweight and portable and can be operated handheld comfortably. As with all of Sony's high-end lenses, the 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 FE GM OSS lens produces stunning image quality with tack-sharp details.
If you're looking for a versatile lens that's capable of performing in a variety of settings, then you've found it in the Sony 200-600mm F5.6-6.3. Robust weather sealing means this lens can withstand being put through its paces without worrying.
The 200-600mm zoom range provides plenty of flexibility but can be extended even further using Sony's 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.
Sony 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 FE GM OSS Lens Features:
- It is designed for Sony E-mount full-frame mirrorless cameras but is also compatible with APS-C cameras
- Outstanding performance and excels when it comes to sports, wildlife and nature shooting
- OSS (Optical SteadyShot) image stabilization helps to minimize camera shake and produce sharp images when shooting handheld
- The Direct Drive Super Sonic wave Motor (DDSSM) AF system enables quiet, yet lightning-quick and precise autofocus performance
- Its weather-sealed construction provides protection from the elements, especially when shooting outdoors
- An 11-blade rounded diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh
- Five extra-low dispersion elements help control chromatic aberration and reduce color fringing
- Nano AR coating helps minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting
- Sony 70-200mm F2.8 FE GM OSS Lens
- Sony 70-200mm F2.8 FE GM OSS II Lens
- Sony 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 FE GM OSS Lens
- Sony 600mm F4 FE GM OSS Lens
- Focal Length: 200-600mm
- Max Aperture: F5.6 to F6.3
- Min Aperture: F32 to F36
- Mount: Sony E
- Field of View: 12° 30' to 4° 10'
- Max Magnificaiton: 0.66x
- Optical Design: 24 Elements in 17 Groups
- Blades: 11 Diaphragm Blades
- Dimension: 111.5 x 318 mm
- Weight: 4.65 lb