Sony 600mm F4 FE GM OSS Lens
Sony 600mm F4 FE GM OSS Lens Features:
- Weight - You might expect a lens of this size to be heavy and hard to handle but, for its size, the Sony 600mm F4 is surprisingly manageable, weighing in at 6.71 lbs.
- Autofocus - The Sony 600mm F4 is composed of two XD linear motors, making focusing precise and quiet with this lens. Sony's lenses are well-known for their fast autofocusing speeds, and this is no exception. Switching between AF and MF is as easy as pressing a switch on the side of the lens.
- Quality - Sony's G Master lenses are manufactured to a high standard and are renowned for the outstanding results they produce. Images shot with the Sony 600mm F4 are sharp across the frame from corner to corner, and the lens reproduces colors accurately.
- Aperture - With a maximum aperture of F/4, XA (Extreme Aspherical) elements and three fluorite elements help dramatically minimize and suppress chromatic aberration.
- Optical Design - The 11-blade circular aperture provides a very pleasing high-quality bokeh. The Nano AR Coating reduces flare & ghosting and significantly improves image clarity and contrast.
- Stabilization - OSS (Optical SteadyShot) helps photographers shoot handheld blur-free and sharp images. In combination with Sony's 5-axis in-body stabilization, a feature available in many of Sony's Alpha series of cameras, you can be confident of capturing the sharpest image possible.
- Buttons and Function Rings - You can assign customizable focus buttons located in four locations on the lens barrel to different functions.
- Weather Resistant - The lens is weather-sealed, making it resistant to dust and moisture, vital when shooting landscapes, wildlife, or any other time your photography takes you outside.
- Carrying Case - A dedicated carrying case is provided to protect the lens from damage while being transported or stored.
- Sony 70-200mm F2.8 FE GM OSS Lens
- Sony 70-200mm F2.8 FE GM OSS II Lens
- Sony 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 FE GM OSS Lens
- Sony 200-600mm F5.6-6.3
- Focal Length: 600mm
- Max Aperture: F4
- Min Aperture: F22
- Mount: Sony E
- Field of View: 4° 10'
- Max Magnificaiton: 0.14x
- Optical Design: 24 Elements in 18 Groups
- Blades: 11 Diaphragm Blades
- Dimension: 163.6 x 449 mm
- Weight: 6.7 lb