Aquatica Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Underwater Housing
Includes Aquatica Vacuum Surveyor Kit
The Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II camera is one of the most awaited mirrorless camera because of its features. Aquatica has designed the AE-M1 Mk II underwater housing compact and small with similar dimension as its predecessor in order for the photographer to take advantage it being low profile. They also designed the housing to have good ergonomics and all controls can be accessible in all dive conditions. Aquatica has also given us the option to choose how we fire our strobes, whether via fiber optic, nikons or Ikelite connection. Aside from that, Aquatica is known for their housing to be durable and dependable.
OM-E E-M1 Mark II Review
Aquatica OM-D E-M1 Mark II Features:
- Good Ergonomics and all controls are accessible in all dive conditions
- Housing is designed to be low-profile
- Innovative self-position finding lever controls.
- Multiple strobe firing options - flash trigger included (OPT version), Nikonos or Ikelite style bulkhead
- Multiple port options available
- Two (2) entry points for accessories such as HDMI monitors, remote control or vacuum monitoring systems.
- Eight (8) threaded standard ¼’’-20 holes, one located on top, three on the bottom and four on the grips, to mount strobe arms, brackets, tripods and a wide range of accessories.
- New magnetic locking saddle mechanism
- Depth rating options of 90 m or 130 m depth at no extra charge (factory installed).
Aquatica OM-D E-M1 Mark II Recommended Lenses & Ports
- Panasonic 8mm fisheye in the Aquatica glass 4-inch dome
- Panasonic 7-14mm lens for ultra-wide angle, in the Aquatica SW8 dome port
- Olympus 9-18mm lens for wide-angle, in the Aquatica SW8 dome port
- Panasonic 12-35mm lens for great video, in the Aquatica SW8 dome port
- Olympus 12-40mm lens for wide-angle & fish, in the Aquatica SW8 dome port
- Olympus 12-50mm lens for fish, mid-range, portraits in the Aquatica SW8 dome port or in the Aquatica macro port 30207
- Olympus 60mm macro for exceptional macro shooting in the Aquatica macro port 30207
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Aquatica Camera Housings
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II Underwater Housings
- Underwater Video Lights Guide
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental