Aquatica Nikon D500 Underwater Housing
Includes Surveyor Vacuum Kit
The Nikon D500 is the new flagship crop sensor camera from Nikon. This will be a top choice among underwater photography enthusiast. 10fps, a 200 raw photo buffer size, 4K video, 159 auto-focus points, a pro body and better low-light performance make this a game changing camera.
D500 Camera Review
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Nikon D500 review.
Aquatica D500 Housing Features:
- Improved controls layout for taking advantage of the 4K capability of the Nikon D500
- State of the art ergonomics
- Vacuum and moisture detection sensor included.
Strobe Connectivity Choices:
- Dual Nikonos Bulkheads - For use with electronic sync cables. Compatible with Ikelite # 4302 external TTL converter a wide variety of underwater strobe in manual exposure
- UW Technics integrated TTL converter available as an option
- Optical Trigger - Includes LED flash trigger
- Ikelite TTL - Compliant with Ikelite # 4301 external TTL converter
Aquatica D500 housing recommended lenses & ports
- Tokina 10-17mm fisheye for most wide-angle in the Aquatica 4-inch glass dome
- Nikon 10-24mm for sharks / dolphins
- Sigma 17-70mm HSM OS for a mid-range option
- Nikon 60mm macro - good 1st macro lens
- Nikon 105mm VR with a wet diopter for macro/supermacro, small fish
- Aquatica D500 O-ring Kit - its always essential to have a spare o-ring when going on dive trips.
- Aquatica Aqua View 45 degree Viewfinder
- Aquatica Aqua View 180 degree Viewfinder
- Aquatica Vacuum Valve and Pump
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Aquatica Housings
- Nikon D500 Housings
- Best Strobes for Underwater Photography
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Equipment Rental
Aquatica D500 Housing Review