Aquatica Panasonic GH6 Underwater Housing
Aquatica has been well known to produce excellent aluminum underwater camera housings, and the Aquatica GH6 Housing lives up to their reputation. The housing is small, compact and lightweight which makes it great to bring when going on dive trips. It is built from high-quality aluminum which makes it robust, durable and it's built to last a lifetime. The housing has fantastic ergonomics. All buttons, levers and dials are readily available at your fingertips and can be easily accessible even while wearing thick gloves.
Panasonic GH6 Underwater Review
Lens Recommendations for Underwater:
- Olympus 60mm Macro - fast focusing and stunning macro
- Panasonic 8mm Fisheye - perfect wide angle option for reefs, wrecks, and close focus wide angle
- Panasonic 7-14mm Wide Angle - Awesome for pelagics, sharks, and landscape photos. Wide angle when you do not want the wide fisheye view and zoom offers more flexibility if you can't get right up close to your subject.
- Panasonic 45mm Macro- High quality macro lens
- Olympus 9-18mm Wide Angle - great for pelagics, and wide angle when you do not want the wide fisheye view. Zoom offers more flexibility if you can't get right up close to your subject.
- Olympus 12-50mm - a good mid-range zoom option. Offers built in macro mode that is compatible with the Nauticam housing
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Panasonic GH6 Underwater Sample Image