GoPro Hero 7 Black Camera
Out of Stock
The GoPro HERO7 is the latest iteration of the GoPro action camera line. The HERO7 comes in 3 variants, Black, Silver and White. All variants of the camera are packed with lots of great features and are awesome for both topside and underwater applications. Note that while all 3 variants are waterproof to 10 m, the HERO7 Black is the only version which can be used with the super suit dive housing. The HERO7 Black camera is by far the best GoPro yet for underwater use, and sets a new bar for image stabilization, producing buttery-smooth videos.
- Photo - 12MP camera with HDR
- SuperPhoto - Take amazing photos with much richer color & sharper details, with its HDR, local tone mapping and noise reduction.
- Insanely Smooth Videos - The Hero 7 has set a new standard for image stabilization. Handheld video taken using HyperSmooth stabilization is so smooth it looks like it was shot with a gimbal!
- Videos - 4k @ 60/30/24 fps, 2.7K @ 120/60/30/24 fps, 1440 @ 120/60/30/24 fps, 1080 @ 240/120/60/30/24 fps,
- Rugged and Waterproof - The camera is built to last and can take abuse. It is tough and durable, and waterproof up to 10m.
- Voice Control - The Hero 7 can be controlled using your voice and is pre-programmed with 16 commands.
- Live Streaming - Can be connected with social media such as Facebook and stream live.
- 8x Slo-Mo
- Burst, Night, Continuous and timer mode for photo
- Time Lapse, Time Warp, Video Looping
- Touchscreen display
For a detailed review, including head-to-head comparison with the GoPro HERO6, and image stabilization demonstrations, check out the GoPro HERO7 Black underwater camera review on our sister site, the Underwater Photography Guide.
Comparison with between Hero 7 Black, Silver, and White:
|Video Quality|| |
4K @ 60fps
1080p @ 240fps
|4K @ 30 fps||1080 @ 60 fps|
|WDR / HDR||HDR||WDR||No|
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
GoPro Hero7 vs GoPro Hero6 Comparison Video: