Ikelite Sony ZV-1 Underwater Housing
The Ikelite underwater housing for the Sony ZV-1 camera has been designed to be small & compact which is perfect for going on dive trips. It is also built from ABS-PC material which makes it lightweight yet durable and requires minimal maintenance.
The ergonomics of the housing are excellent. All important camera controls are accessible thru the housing. Button placement has been well thought of, accessible even when wearing thick gloves. Installing the camera to the housing is a breeze with its front loading design. The trigger shutter lever design makes it easy to depress for focus.
The housing also features a 67mm threaded port which makes it compatible with tons of macro and wide angle wet lenses.
- Requires Ikelite C1 Hotshoe (IKE-46071), Ikelite B1A Bulkhead and electronic sync cord
- Bluewater +7 macro lens gives very good results, we recommended stacking 2 of these lenses for supermacro
- AOI UWL-09 Lens gives excellent wide angle results and offers full zoom through!
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Depth Rating: 200 ft (60m)
- Slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water
- Tray Mount: 1/4-20 threaded with 3" (76mm) spacing
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1180g)
- Dimension: 6.8 x 5 x 5.4" (173 x 127 x 137 mm)
- Port: 3" diameter glass lens
- Ikelite Sony ZV-1 Underwater Housing
- Rear o-ring
- Vinyl port cover
- Silicone lubrican