Nauticam Sony ZV-1 II Underwater Housing
The Nauticam Sony ZV-1 II Underwater Housing is built from solid aircraft aluminum which ensures its durability and can take a beating. Nauticam is also popular to produce underwater housings that has excellent ergonomics which makes it easy to shoot and comfortable to use. Buttons, levers and dials are always readily available at your fingertips. Operation is always a breeze even while wearing thick gloves.
Housing Locking Latch
The housing uses Nauticam easy to use housing locking latch system. It also safely locks the housing and prevents accidental opening. It is very easy to open for a quick battery or memory card change.
Patented Port Locking System
The housing uses Nauticam patented port locking system which is also used on their DSLR housings. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port, and it locks securely in place with this lever. Nauticam also offers locking port extensions, meaning a dome will never twist, even when used with a long extension ring.
The Mission Control design places all important camera controls as close to the handles as possible to provide effortless and quick camera setting changes underwater to insure you don't miss the shot. The dual thumb lever and sub-lever are placed by the right handle. The dual thumb lever on the front right side activates the "M-Fn" and "Rec" buttons while the sub-lever on the right rear side corresponds to the "AF-ON" button. Near the left handle is a thumb lever for "Playback" for easy image review. Large rubberized dials access the camera's main and sub commands. he two-stage trigger allows for smooth focus and firing activation. Additional buttons for "Menu", "Focus Point Selection" and others are also easily reached from the handles.
Optional Nauticam Optical Flash Trigger or Nauticam TTL Converter for Canon can be used to utilize the built-in fiber optic bulkheads along with the Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cables. For controllingstrobes that do not support fiber optic flash triggering, a variety of legacy hot-shoe flash control bulkheads are available.
Integrated Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System
The Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is pre-installed in the housing as standard equipment. When combined with the Nauticam M14 or M16 Vacuum Valve, it provides constant updates throughout the dive as to watertight integrity of the housing via a multi-color LED on the rear of the housing.
Sony ZV-1 II Camera:
"Capture the world the way you want. The vlog camera ZV-1 II streamlines shooting on the go, allowing you to capture amazing quality video and audio without any complex setup."
The Sony ZV-1 II is the latest addition to Sony's lineup of cutting-edge cameras designed for content creators. With its sleek design and powerful features, this camera is built to meet the demands of vloggers, influencers, and creative enthusiasts alike. Offering exceptional image quality, advanced autofocus capabilities, and user-friendly functionality, the Sony ZV-1 II is poised to elevate your content creation to new heights.
Key features for the Sony ZV-1 II camera:
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our Buyer's Guide for Best Underwater Strobes
Recommended Video Lights:
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- Fisheye Fix Neo Premium 4030 EF II Video Light
- Big Blue VTL3500P Video Light
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our list of best underwater video lights.
- Nauticam M14 Vacuum System
- Nauticam M16 Vacuum System
- Nauticam Full Frame Angle 40°/ 0.8:1 ViewfinderNauticam Full Frame Angle
- Nauticam Full Frame Angle 32°/ 1:1 Viewfinder
- Nauticam Full Frame Straight 40°/ 0.8:1 Viewfinder
- Nauticam Full Frame Straight 32°/ 1:1 Viewfinder
- Nauticam Optical Flash Trigger
- Nauticam TTL Converter for Canon
- Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cable
- Nauticam Sync Cord Bulkhead for Canon
- Compact Macro Converter
- Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder
- Nauticam Wet Wide Lens WWL-1 130°
- Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Port
- Nauticam Double Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Port
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Nauticam Underwater Housing
- Padded Housing Bag with Shoulder Strap
- Optical Bulkhead Caps (2)
- Handles with Mounting Balls (2)
- CR2032 Battery for Vacuum System
- Spare Main O-Ring
- Removal Tool
- Set of Allen Keys