Isotta GoPro Hero12, Hero11, Hero10, Hero 9 Black Underwater Housing
The Ferrari of the Sea
The Isotta GoPro Hero9, Hero10, Hero 11, Hero 12 Black Underwater Housing is built the with the same detail and has similar features as its DSLR and mirrorless siblings. The Isotta GoPro underwater housing uses the same unique and innovative single-hand locking system. The GoPro underwater housing is also small and compact yet can withstand the pressure from 200m deep. The included screen hood provides excellent view in any condition.
Isotta GoPro Hero9, Hero10, Hero11, Hero 12 Black Housing Features:
One Hand Open/Close
The GoPro underwater housings can be easily be opened and closed using Isotta's innovative single-hand locking system. The single latch closing mechanism is unique yet effortless to operate and secure with its double steel pins design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal
The Isotta GoPro Hero9 Black Underwater Housing uses a double o-ring seal design ensures that the camera is always safe and dry inside. It is always best to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to ensure that the housing is water-tight.
The included removable lens hood helps you to have an excellent view in any condition. It provides shade to your screen when the condition is sunny and prevents any glare to disrupt your view.
- Back Window - The back of the housing has a large glass window to display cameras LCD clearly.
- Accessory Mount - Different accessories can be fitted to the housing with its M6 on top and 1/4W threaded holes at the bottom
- Construction - Isotta housings is made from high quality thermo-coated & anticordal aluminum, which makes maintenance very simple.
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- Kraken Sports 5000S+ Video Light
- Fisheye Fix Neo Premium 4030 EF II Video Light
- Big Blue VTL3500P Video Light
- Gopro Accessories
- GoPro Diving Tray Kit
- GoPro Tripod
- GoPro Mount with Grips
- GoPro Mount, tray and lights Package
For other available options, see our recommendation for the best underwater video lights.
Related Underwater Gear Categories: