Marelux Smart Optical Flash Tube
Check out the Marelux Smart Optical Flash Tube PRO
The Marelux Smart Optical Flash Tube (SOFT) is a revolutionary, new high-end snoot for underwater macro photography. It can be adapted to most modern strobes and features a built-in aiming light (that can shut off automatically when the strobe is fired), an adjustable iris/aperture, and a quick release mount. The focus point is 170mm from end of the tube. The light diameter can be adjusted from 2mm to 60mm.
- Aiming Light - The Smart Optical Flash Tube comes with an 180 lumen aiming light which greatly helps you position your strobe to perfectly illuminate your subject. It also features an auto shut off when the strobe is fired.
- Aperture Adjustment - The aperture can be adjusted to your liking with the external dial.
- Battery - It uses the 18650 battery which can power the light for 16hrs continuously.
- Carrying Case - The SOFT comes with a carrying case to protect it from dust, dirt & scratches when traveling.
- Body length: 210mm
- Main Body Of Soft (in air/in water) ≈ 972g/270g
- Floating ring (in air/in water) ≈ 33g/-110g
- Main body+Floating ring (in air/in water) ≈ 1005g/-160g
- Dock For Sea & Sea YS D2 (in air/in water) ≈ 61g/58g
- Dock For Sea & Sea YS D3 (in air/in water) ≈ 125g/95g
- Dock For INON Z240 (in air/in water) ≈ 138g/80g
- Dock For INON Z330 (in air/in water) ≈ 205g/135g
- Dock For Retra Flash Pro X (in air/in water) ≈ 168g/110g
- Ball Mount (in air/in water) ≈ 33g/20g
- Depth rating: maximum 100m (suggest to use above 50m)
- Light spot diameter in water: 8mm-50mm (130mm from end of SOFT)
- Focal length: 130mm
- Best shooting range: 120mm-180mm
- Aiming light spot brightness：180 lumen
- Uses the 18350 Lio-Ion Battery