Marelux Smart Optical Flash Tube
Strobe mount not included
The Marelux Smart Optical Flash Tube is a necessity when shooting macro. This acts as your snoot, it concentrates the light from your strobe directly to your subject. It features an aiming light which automatically shuts off when the strobe is triggered. In addition, the flash tube has an external knob to control the light shape. The focus point is 170mm from end of the tube. The light diameter can be adjusted from 2mm to 60mm.
- Aiming Light - The Smart Optical Flash Tube comes with an 180 lumen aiming light which greatly helps you position your strobe to perfectly illuminate your subject. It also features an auto shut off when the strobe is fired.
- Aperture Adjustment - The aperture can be adjusted to your liking with the external dial.
- Battery - It uses the standard 18650 battery (length 67mm) which can power the light for 16hrs continuously.
- Carrying Case - The SOFT comes with a carrying case to protect it from dust, dirt & scratches when traveling.
- Body length: 210mm
- Main Body Of Soft (in air/in water) ≈ 972g/270g
- Floating ring (in air/in water) ≈ 33g/-110g
- Main body+Floating ring (in air/in water) ≈ 1005g/-160g
- Dock For Sea & Sea YS D2 (in air/in water) ≈ 61g/58g
- Dock For Sea & Sea YS D3 (in air/in water) ≈ 125g/95g
- Dock For INON Z240 (in air/in water) ≈ 138g/80g
- Dock For INON Z330 (in air/in water) ≈ 205g/135g
- Dock For Retra Flash Pro X (in air/in water) ≈ 168g/110g
- Ball Mount (in air/in water) ≈ 33g/20g
- Depth rating: maximum 100m (suggest to use above 50m)
- Light spot diameter in water: 8mm-50mm (130mm from end of SOFT)
- Focal length: 130mm
- Best shooting range: 120mm-180mm
- Aiming light spot brightness：180 lumen