Nauticam Panasonic LX10 Underwater Housing
Part #: Nau-17714
The Nauticam housing for the Panasonic LX10 is milled from a solid block of aluminum, then hard anodized. The result is a rugged and reliable piece of gear that will stand up to saltwater and the daily rigors of diving. Housing has been ergonomically designed for ease of use and to access important camera controls.
Nauticam Housing Features:
- New rear mounted o-ring for the housing which makes it easier to maintain
- Secure, easy to use locking latch
- Two stage shutter release for better feel of half press
- Ergonomic controls with size, shape and color differentiation
- Integrated leak detector and optional vacuum check
- M14 bulkhead port for vacuum valve
- Depth Rating to 100m
Nauticam LX10 Wet Lens Options
- Wide-angle - We recommend the AOI UWL-09 Wet Wide lens for the widest results. It offers full zoom through, allowing you to use the full range of the camera without removing the lens.
- Macro - we recommend the Bluewater +7 macro lens because of the sharp results, great magnification, and small size of the lens. For super macro, you can even stack two of these lenses. For the most magnification with a single lens, the the Nauticam Compact Macro Converter is excellent.
- Nauticam LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment
- Nauticam Vacuum System
- Compact Macro Converter
- Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder
- Nauticam Wet Wide Lens WWL-1 130°
- Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Port
- Nauticam Housing O-Ring