Isotta Panasonic LX15, LX10 Underwater Housing
The Ferrari of the Sea
Isotta produces top-notch and high quality aluminum underwater housings made in Italy. The Isotta Panasonic LX15, LX10 Underwater Housing lives up to their reputation. The housing is compact and lightweight which is great when going on dive trips. The ergonomics on this housing are excellent, and all important camera controls are readily accessible through the housing, even while wearing gloves. One notable feature of the housing is the innovative single-hand locking system. Not only does it provides safety for the camera, it is also very easy to open and close.
Isotta LX10, LX15 Housing Features:
One Hand Open/Close
The housing uses an innovative single-hand locking system which is very easy to operate. The single latch closing mechanism makes it effortless to operate and secure with a double steel pin design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal for Extra Protection
The Isotta Panasonic LX15, 10 Underwater Housing utilizes a double o-ring seal design which ensures the camera is always safe and dry inside the housing. It's always great to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to make sure that everything will be a-ok while underwater.
Ergonomic Button & Lever Placement
Buttons and levers are placed so that they are within a finger's reach. Camera operation is very smooth. Controls have been laser-engraved so that they are visible, easy to use, and won't wear off, even in dark conditions.
Other Housing Features:
- Back Window - The back of the housing has a large glass window to celarly display the camera's LCD to the user.
- Flat Port - The port is designed with the highest quality optics which produce tack sharp results. The end of the port has a M67 threading which allows you to use additional wet lenses.
- Construction - Isotta housings are made from high quality thermo-coated & anticordal aluminum, which makes maintenance very simple.
Recommended Wet Lenses:
- Wide-Angle - we recommend the AOI UWL-09 Wide Angle Lens for excellent wide-angle results or the Nauticam WWL-1 wet wide-angle lens which produces exceptional quality images.
- Macro - The Bluewater +7 Macro Lens is excellent for capture beautiful, magnified macro photography in a compact package. For super macro, you can even stack two of these lenses. The Nauticam Compact Macro Converter is excellent if you're looking for a higher level of magnification, though it has a higher learning curve.
- Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J strobe
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- iTorch Symbiosis Pro Strobe with Video Light SS-2 (4,000 Lumens Video Light)
For other available options, see our other recommended underwater strobes
For other available options, see our expert list of best underwater video lights.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Isotta Housings
- Top Underwater Video Lights
- Underwater Strobe & Flash Guide
- Recommended Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental
Please feel free to call us at 310-633-5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are happy to help!
- Double o-ring seal design
- Moisture sensor
- Easy one hand housing open/close;
- M16 bulkhead for vacuum or external monitor
- Access to all pertinent camera controls
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 770 grams
- Dimensions: 110 x 140 x 110 cm (L W H)
- Isotta Panasonic LX15, LX10 Housing
- Lens cap
- O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease
- Strobe diffuser
- Fiber optic adapter
- 2 years manufacturer warranty