Nauticam Sony RX100 V Housing Pro Package
- Nauticam RX100 V Underwater Housing
- Housing includes the shutter trigger and flexitray brackets
- Flexitray with Left Handle
- Flexitray Right Handle
- Two Ball Mounts for Flexitray
- Vacuum Valve & Pump
The Nauticam RX100 V housing is milled from a block of solid aluminum, then hard anodized. The result is a rugged and reliable piece of gear that will stand up to saltwater and the daily rigors of diving. Since the housing accesses all of the camera controls, including the front control ring, the user can take advantage of the enhanced programmability in the RX100 V.
Nauticam RX-100 V Housing - Geat Features:
- Comes with two bulkheads, supports vacuum system & external monitor
- Buttons nicely labeled, has a leak detector, easy to turn front/rear dials, 2 mount points
- Depth Rating to 100m
- Ships with Shutter Extender for ease of use when shooting with a tray.
Nauticam RX-100 V Wet Lens Options
- Wide-angle - we recommend the Dyron super-wide lens for the widest and very sharp results. The Inon UWL-100 28M67 also gives very good results, along with the optional Inon dome port. The more expensive Nauticam WWL-1 wet wide-angle lens also gives great results, and is the only option that allows you use the entire zoom range of the RX100 IV lens.
- Macro - we recommend the Bluewater +7 macro lens because of the sharp results, great magnification, and small size of the lens. For super macro, you can even stack two of these lenses. For the most magnification with a single lens, the the Nauticam Compact Macro Converter is excellent.
Nauticam RX100 V Housing Features:
- Stainless steel handle brackets and trigger release
- Secure, easy to use locking latch
- Ergonomic controls with size, shape and color differentiation
- All camera controls accessible
- All controls clearly labeled
- Popup/push down flash lever
- Fiber optic bulkhead
- Integrated leak detector and optional vacuum check
- M10 mounting ball
- Cold shoe mount
- 67mm threaded port mount
- 1/4-20 tripod or tray mounting holes
- Sculpted, sensitive shutter release
- M16 bulkhead port for HDMI output
- M14 bulkhead port for vacuum valve
RX100 V, VA Camera Review
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Sony RX100 V review.