Nauticam Sony RX100 VII Pro Package
Nauticam is constantly rethinking their underwater housing designs to create the absolute best user experience when shooting underwater, and the Nauticam RX100 VII Pro Package is no exception. Their housings are crafted from high quality aluminum with controls and dials designed for great ergonomics (ease of use). The housing is depth rated to 100m, maintains a fairly small footprint making it great for traveling. All buttons are clearly labeled, it includes two fiber optic ports and a leak sensor. Lastly the rotating housing latch is secure yet easy to use.
The package includes the housings, Flextray with left & right handle, mounting balls and M14 Vacuum Valve II.
The housing is equipped with an M16 bulkhead which supports HDMI output for video that allows you to use an external monitor. This will make judging exposure, focus and composition easier.
An oversized rotary latch seals the housing, and securely locks in place without risk of accidental opening.
Nauticam has been known to provide superb ergonomics. The button, dials and lever placement designed has been well thought off. All camera controls are easily and readily available at your fingertips.
The housing is compatible with Nauticam's professional optics from wide angle to macro shooting.
- Interchangeable N50 Port - To maximize the cameras long zoom lens, the housing features N50 interchangeable port system. The standard port which is included, it allows the use of the cameras full zoom range.
- Optional Configuration - Nauticam offers an option to have a housing which can go up to 150m.
- Integrated Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System - The housing includes Nauticams Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System. When combined with M14 Vacuum Valve II, the system provides a constant update on the housings seal integrity. A simple color coded LED system lets the user know that the housing maintains the pressure or if the housing is losing vacuum. The leak detection provides an audible and visual indicator when there is a water breach. The Nauticam system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temperature, or from a camera heating up on an action packed dive.
Recommended Wet Lenses:
- Bluewater +7 macro lens
- Nauticam CMC-1 Macro Lens
- Nauticam CMC-2 Macro Lens
- Nauticam SMC-1 Macro Lens
- Nauticam Standard HDMI Bulkhead with M16 Thread
- Nauticam LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment
- Nauticam M67 Nauticam Flip Adapter (Nau-25107)
- Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cable
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
RX100 VII Review
Read our full Sony RX100 VII review to lean more about its features and why we love it for underwater photography.
- Dimension: 151mm(W) x 101mm(H) x 137mm(D)
- Weight: 1.09 kg
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Port System: N50
- Nauticam NA-RX100VII Housing
- Standard Port
- Spare O-ring, Removal Tool and Lubricant
- Allen key Set
- Padded Travel Case
- CR2032 Battery (for vacuum system)
- Set of handle brackets with shutter release trigger