Nauticam Sony RX100 V/VA Underwater Housing
Save big when you purchase the RX100 VA Housing, Flexitray with Ball Mounts and Vacuum kit together!
The Nauticam RX100 V/VA underwater housing is milled from a block of solid aluminum, then hard anodized. The result is a rugged and reliable piece of gear that will stand up to saltwater and the daily rigors of diving. Since the underwater housing can access all of the camera controls, including the front control ring, the user can take advantage of the enhanced programmability in the RX100 V and RX100 VA camera. This also makes adjustments to your camera settings very easy and quick. Learn more on for our recommended underwater settings.
The housing is also small and compact which makes it easy to travel with to awesome dive trips to Palau, Galapagos and Philippines. Check out our underwater photo workshops and other dive trip specials.
RX100 V, VA Camera Review
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Sony RX100 V review.
Nauticam RX-100 V/VA Housing - Great Features
- Comes with two bulkheads, supports vacuum system & external monitor
- Buttons nicely labeled, has a leak detector, easy to turn front/rear dials, 2 mount points
- Depth Rating to 100m
- Ships with Shutter Extender for ease of use when shooting with a tray.
Nauticam RX-100 V/VA Wet Lens Options
- Wide-angle - we recommend the AOI UWL-09 Wide Angle Lens gives excellent wide-angle results. The Inon UWL-100 28M67 also gives very good results, along with the optional Inon dome port. The more expensive Nauticam WWL-1 wet wide-angle lens also gives great results, and is the only option that allows you use the entire zoom range of the RX100 IV lens.
- Macro - we recommend the Bluewater +7 macro lens because of the sharp results, great magnification, and small size of the lens. For super macro, you can even stack two of these lenses. For the most magnification with a single lens, the the Nauticam Compact Macro Converter is excellent.
- Nauticam Vacuum System
- Compact Macro Converter
- Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder
- Nauticam Wet Wide Lens WWL-1 130°
- Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 Macro Port
- Nauticam Housing O-Ring
Nauticam RX100 V Housing Features:
- Stainless steel handle brackets and trigger release
- Secure, easy to use locking latch
- Ergonomic controls with size, shape and color differentiation
- All camera controls accessible
- All controls clearly labeled
- Popup/push down flash lever
- Fiber optic bulkhead
- Integrated leak detector and optional vacuum check
- M10 mounting ball
- Cold shoe mount
- 67mm threaded port mount
- 1/4-20 tripod or tray mounting holes
- Sculpted, sensitive shutter release
- M16 bulkhead port for HDMI output
- M14 bulkhead port for vacuum valve
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Sony RX100 V Housings
- Best Underwater Camera
- Nauticam Housings
- Underwater Video Lights
- Strobes & Flash for Underwater Photography
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Equipment Rental
Sony RX100 V Specifications:
- 20.1-megapixel 1-inch Exmor RS BSI CMOS sensor
- 315-point phase detection autofocus system: focuses in 0.05-sec
- AF-A autofocus mode in addition to AF-S and AF-C
- New BIONZ X image processor and front-end LSi (faster camera operation and image processing speed)
- ISO range 125 - 12800
- 24 fps RAW burst with AF tracking for up to 150 photos. Wow!
- Anti Distortion Shutter minimizes rolling shutter effect when recording video
- ZEISS® Vario-Sonnar® T* 24-70mm, f/1.8 - 2.8 Lens with 10 elements in 9 groups and a 0.17 ft (5 cm) minimum focusing distance
- Adjustable LCD screen - 2.95 inches (3.0type) (4:3) / 1,228,800 dots
- 100% coverage viewfinder
- WiFI and NFC connectivity
- Dimensions: 4 x 2 3/8 × 1 5/8 inch (101.6 x 58.1 x 41.0 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 10.5 oz (299 g) (Battery and Memory Stick Duo are included) / Approx. 9.6 oz (272 g) (Body Only)