Nauticam Ultimate Sony A7R IV Wide Angle, Macro Pacakge
The Nauticam Ultimate Sony A7R IV Wide Angle, Macro Package comes with everything you need to capture stunning photos! May it be wide angle for reefscapes, wrecks, sharks or whales or macro for those mesmerizing nudibranchs, pygmy seahorse or shrimps. The package also includes a snoot which is great for shooting macro and gives you infinite options of shooting creative photos.
- Nauticam Sony A9 II, A7RIV Underwater Housing
- Sony A7R IV Camera
- Sea & Sea YS-D3 II Strobe (2)
- Sony SF-M Series UHS-II SD Memory Card (128gb)
- Ultimate Kraken 1000 Focus Light Package - with Creative Colors and Snoot
- Sony FE 28-60mm F4-F5.6 Lens
- Nauticam SFE2860-F Focus Gear for Sony FE 28-60mm f4-5.6 Lens
- Nauticam SFE2860-Z Zoom Gear for Sony FE 28-60mm f4-5.6 Lens
- Nauticam N100 Flat Port 45 with Focus Knob
- Nauticam Optical Flash Trigger
- Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cable (2)
- Nauticam M67 Port to Bayonet Mount Converter II
- Nauticam Bayonet Mount - CMC / SMC Adapter
- Nauticam WWL-1B Wide-Angle Wet Lens
- Nauticam Compact Macro Converter CMC-2
- Nauticam Bayonet Mount II - Double Lens Holder for Arms
- Ultralight 5" DB-05 Double Ball Arm (2)
- Ultralight 8" DB-08 Double Ball Arm (2)
- Ultralight YS Adapter for Cold Shoe - AD-HS-YS
- Ultralight AD-SS - YS Mount Adapter & Strobe Adapter for Sea & Sea (2)
- Ultralight AC-CSF New Style Clamp (7)
The Nauticam Sony A9 II, A7R IV Housing features an M24 bulkhead that supports both HDMI 2.0 and 1.4 output to an external monitor or recorder such as the Atomos Ninja V.
Patented Port Locking System
The housing utilizes Nauticam's DSLR Port Locking System. No twisting or threading action is required to mount a port, and it locks securely in place with this lever. Nauticam also offers locking port extensions, meaning a dome will never twist, even when used with a long extension ring.
Ergonomics is one of Nauticam's top priority. The housing has been designed to have unparalleled access to the essential exposure controls from within easy reach of their housing's handles, making the ergonomic handles of the housing their Mission Control.
Housing Locking Latches
Easy to use housing closure system, requiring very little hand strength to operate, secures the housing back in place. The latches are safely locked to prevent accidental opening, but are easy to open when needed for a quick battery or memory card change.
Flash Triggering - Strobes can be fired using either electronic or via fiber optic, giving you the flexibility on which you want to use. The Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cables attach to the built-in bulkheads atop the housing and feature modular connections for both Sea&Sea-style bushings and INON threaded connections. Triggering is achieved using the optional Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Sony which uses LEDs powered by an on-board coin-cell battery to generate a manual signal that is transmitter via the optical cables to compatible strobes.
Accessory Ports - The housing features both and M24 port at the front of the housing for both HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 connectivity and a M14 at the rear for the optional Vacuum Valve. It also comes with electronics pre-installed for Nauticam's Vacuum Check and Leak Detection system. This monitoring system provides constant updates on the water tight and safe-to-dive status of the housing. A simple color coded LED lighting system lets the user know that the vacuum is solid, or that the housing is losing vacuum. Leak detection is built into the same circuit, so if there is water intrusion, an audible and visual indication will occur. The Nauticam system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temperature, or from a camera heating up on an action packed dive.
Sony A1 Review:
Read our full Sony A7R IV Review to lean more about its features and why we love it for underwater photography.