Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II PT-EP13 Underwater Housing
Read our complete Olympus E-M5 Mark II review on UWPG
The Olympus PT-EP13 Underwater Housing, which includes a port, is designed for the OM-D E-M5 Mark II camera so that you can capture beautiful underwater photo and video. Easy to read buttons offer full control of the camera, a large LCD window allows you to easily see your composition and a variety of port options gives you a choice of many great micro four-thirds lenses for use underwater. Note - this housing uses the PEN port design, not the port system of the Olympus E-M1 or E-M5 housings.
Recommended Port Options:
- The included port is designed for the 14-42mm lens, and also supports the 60mm macro lens, 9-18mm lenses
- Get the Zen 4" Dome for Pansonic 8mm Fisheye for excellent Wide Angle & Close Focus Wide Angle!
- For more options with zooming in and out use the Zen Wide Angle Dome port for the Olympus 9-18mm (uses the same zoom gear as the 14-42mm)
- Zen also makes a dome port for the Panasonic 7-14mm (requires adapter) and a flat port for the Panasonic 45mm macro (requires adapter) if you prefer either of these lens options.
Olympus OM-D E-M5 recommended lenses for underwater photography
- Panasonic 8mm fisheye for coral reefs, whale sharks, mantas, schools of jacks
- Olympus 9-18mm lens for sharks, skittish schools of fish, large-ish marine life
- Olympus 60mm macro lens for macro - especially the very small things
E-M5 Mark II Camera Review: