Aquatica Sony A7R IV Underwater Housing
More details will be added as soon as we get more information from the manufacturer
The Aquatica Sony A7R V Underwater Housing features seamless ergonomics, bringing a stellar design for use underwater to match the high build quality. The underwater housing is so easy to use that you can focus on what you're shooting an not the camera controls!
The housing is one of the smallest yet most ergonomic housings on the market. The housing’s design is centered on the user being able to concentrate more in the creation of their image rather than how to use the system. There will be much less figuring out of where controls are. All the controls are set to be self centering and are spring loaded. The user only needs to set the camera on the tray and slide it into the housing, no alignment needed. In addition new joystick control has been designed, allowing easy use and ability to carefully select any of the 567 autofocus points!
All of the buttons and dials on the housing are easily accessed without having to let go of the handles. Since the camera is easily user customizable and the buttons mapped for any almost any purpose, everything is literally at the user’s fingertips.
Recommended Lenses for the A7R III:
- Sony 16-35mm F4 for wide-angle, sharks, pelagics, video
- Sony 28mm + fisheye conversion lens for ultra-wide angle
- Sony 28mm + Nauticam WWL-1 for a removable wet lens
- Sony 28-70mm for fish, marine life portraits, some macro
- Sony 24-70mm for fish, marine life portraits, video
- Sony 90mm macro lens for macro, supermacro, fish
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Aquatica Housings
- Video Lightsfor Underwater Guide
- Best Underwater Strobes
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental