Isotta Canon EOS R6 Housing, Strobe Package
The Ferrari of the Sea
Isotta has been known to produce high quality aluminum underwater housings, and their Isotta Canon EOS R6 Underwater Housings lives up to their reputation. The housing is compact, lightweight, has excellent ergonomics and can take a beating. It also has a unique, yet very easy, way to open the housing with their single-hand locking system. In addition, the housing has a double o-ring seal design which ensures that your camera is safe and drastically decreases the chances of flooding.
The included flash trigger gives the signal to the strobes to fire using fiber optic cables. This is by far the most straight forward and ergonomic way of firing strobes. The package includes dual strobes, arms and focus light as well.
- Isotta Canon R6 Underwater Housing
- Isotta Optical Flash Trigger
- Isotta 45 Degree Ball Joint Adaptor (2)
- Ultimate Kraken 1000 Focus Light Package - with Color Filters and Snoot
- Sea & Sea YSD3 Strobes (2)
- Sea & Sea Fiber Optic Cable (2)
- Ultralight AC-CSF New Style Clamp (6)
- Ultralight 8" DB-08 Double Ball Arm (2)
- Ultralight 5" DB-08 Double Ball Arm (2)
- Bluewater Microfiber Hybrid Cloth-Towel - FREE!
Canon EOS R6 Housing Features:
Single-Handed Locking System
The housings can be easily opened and closed using Isotta's innovative single-hand locking system. The single latch closing mechanism is a unique design and is effortless to operate while maintains a secure seal with its double steel pins design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal
The Isotta Nikon Z7 Underwater Housing utilizes the double o-ring seal design to ensure that the camera is always safe and dry inside the housing. It is always best to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to ensure that the housing is water-tight.
The included adjustable dual handle of the housing provides comfort when shooting. The ergonomically designed handles makes operating the camera easy and comfortable even when wearing gloves.
Ergonomic Button & Lever Placement
The location of the function buttons and control levers have been well placed and everything is readily available at your fingertips, which makes operation of the camera smooth and straight-forward. In addition, the function buttons have been laser-engraved so that the button labels are easily visible in darker conditions.
- Camera Installation - The Isotta Z7, Z6 housing comes with a camera tray with locking mechanism. This makes it very straight-forward to install the camera in the housing and secures the camera perfectly in place.
- Construction - Isotta housings is made from high quality thermo-coated & anticorodal aluminum. This ensures that the housings are durable and allows maintenance of the housing to be simple and effortless.
- Light & Motion Sola 2500F Video Light - Bluewater Exclusive!
- Kraken Sports 3500S+ Video Light
- Kraken Sports 5000S+ Video Light
- Kraken Sports Solar Flare Mini 8000 Lumen Video Light
- Light & Motion Sola Pro 12000 Video Light
- Light & Motion Sola Pro 15000 Video Light
For more options, read our best underwater video lights recommendations.
Canon EOS R6 Camera Review:
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Canon EOS R6 Camera Review.
Sample Underwater Images with the Canon EOS R5:
Sample Canon EOS R6 Underwater Photos:
This image shows the beautiful image quality and dynamic range that the R6 is capable of capturing. This anemone was photographed with the Canon EOS R6 and Canon 8-15mm fisheye lens. The image was slightly underexposed and adjusted in post processing. This image shows the quality of the details recovered. f/13, 1/60, ISO 320
Nudibranchs can be tricky to shoot in high current. Autofocus tracking on the Canon EOS R6 helped us track the nudibranch's rhinophores and keep them in focus.1/160, f/11, ISO 200
This decorated warbonnet was photographed with the Canon EOS R6 and Canon 100mm macro lens. 1/160, f/16, ISO 200
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Email us at email@example.com or call (310) 633-5052 with any questions.