Isotta Olympus TG5, TG6 Underwater Housing
The Ferrari of the Sea
Isotta has a reputation of producing top notch underwater housings, and the Isotta Olympus TG5, TG6 Underwater Housing lives up to their name. The housing is small & compact and lightweight which makes it easy to travel with. Ergonomics of the housing is exceptional, all important camera controls are readily accessible through the housing even while wearing gloves. One notable feature of the housing is the innovative single-hand locking system. Not only it provides safety for the camera, it is also very easy to open and close.
Isotta Olympus TG5, TG6 Housing Features:
One Hand Open/Close
The housings can be easily be opened and closed using Isotta's innovative single-hand locking system. The single latch closing mechanism makes it unique and very effortless to operate yet secure with its double steel pins design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal
The Isotta Sony RX100 V Underwater Housing utilizes the double o-ring seal design which ensures the camera is always safe and dry inside the camera. It is always great to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to make sure that everything will be a-ok while underwater.
Ergonomic Button & Lever Placement
Buttons and levers location are well thought off and is ready available at your fingertips. It also makes camera operation very smooth. In addition to that, buttons have been laser-engraved so that it would be visible even in dark conditions.
Double Lens Threading
The housing features a unique double threaded port. Both 52mm and 67mm wet macro lens and wide angle lens can be directly attached, no steup-up rings required.
- Back Window - The back of the housing has a large glass window to display cameras LCD clearly.
- Flat Port - The port is built from high quality optics which produces tack sharp results. The front end has a M67 threading which allows you to use additional wet lenses.
- Construction - Isotta housings is made from high quality thermo-coated & anticordal aluminum, which makes maintenance very simple.
- Bluewater +7 macro lens gives very good results, we recommended stacking 2 of these lenses for supermacro
- AOI +12 Close Up Wet Lens
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J (Japanese Version)
- Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- iTorch Symbiosis Pro Strobe with Video Light SS-2 (4,000 Lumens Video Light)
For other available options, see our other recommended underwater strobes
For other available options, see our expert list of best underwater video lights.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Olympus TG-5 TG-6 Underwater Housings
- Isotta Housings
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental
TG-5 and TG-6 Review
TG-7 Review - Read about our Initial thoughts and Review on the new OW System's TG-7.
- Double o-ring seal design
- Moisture sensor
- Easy one hand housing open/close;
- Access to all pertinent camera controls
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 830 grams
- Dimensions: 153 x 70 x 112 cm (L W H)
- Isotta Olympus TG5, TG6 Housing
- Lens cap
- O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease
- Strobe diffuser
- Fiber optic adapter
- 2 years manufacturer warranty