Isotta Sony RX100 VII Underwater Housing
The Ferrari of the Sea
The Isotta RX100 VII Underwater Housing is a fantastic underwater housing for a compact camera. The build quality is top-notch, ergonomics is excellent, size is small and compact and appearance is stylish, to name a few features of this awesome camera. Seal design is also fantastic with its dual o-ring system that ensures the safety of the camera. It is also built from high grade aluminum materia which makes it robust and durable. In addition, the red anodized finish makes it stylish and distinct. Setting up the system is also a breeze, it can be opened and closed with one hand.
It is also compatible with the Sony RX100 VI Camera.
Isotta Sony RX100 VII Housing Features:
One Hand Open/Close
The housings can be easily be opened and closed using Isotta's innovative single-hand locking system. The single latch closing mechanism makes it unique and very effortless to operate yet secure with its double steel pins design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal
The Isotta Sony RX100 V Underwater Housing utilizes the double o-ring seal design which ensures the camera is always safe and dry inside the camera. It is always great to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to make sure that everything will be a-ok while underwater.
Ergonomic Button & Lever Placement
Button and lever locations are well thought off and is ready available at your fingertips. It also makes camera operation very smooth. In addition to that, buttons have been laser-engraved so that it would be visible even in dark conditions.
The housing comes with the standard rectangular port which can accomodate the Sony RX100 VII full zoom range.
- Back Window - The back of the housing has a large glass window to display cameras LCD clearly.
- Optional Ports - The compact and macro ports are also compatible with the housing.
- Construction - Isotta housings is made from high quality thermo-coated & anticordal aluminum, which makes maintenance very simple.
- Compatibility - Also compatible with the Sony RX100 VI
Recommended Wet Lenses:
- Wide-Angle - we recommend the AOI UWL-09 Wide Angle Lens gives excellent wide-angle results or the more expensive option, Nauticam WWL-1 wet wide-angle lens which gives exceptional results.
- Macro - The Bluewater +7 Macro Lens produces sharp results, great magnification, and small size of the lens. For super macro, you can even stack two of these lenses. For the most magnification with a single lens, the Nauticam Compact Macro Converter is excellent.
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J (Japanese Version)
- Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- iTorch Symbiosis Pro Strobe with Video Light SS-2 (4,000 Lumens Video Light)
For other available options, see our other recommended underwater strobes
For other available options, see our expert list of best underwater video lights.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
RX100 VII Camera Review
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Sony RX100 VII review.
- Dimension: 150 mm W. x 140 mm D. x 115 mm H (with port)
- Weight: 1060g
- Depth Rating: 100m