Nauticam Canon G7X Mark III Pro Package Housing
The Nauticam Pro Package for NA-G7XIII housing has it all. This all in one kit includes everything you need to start your underwater photography set up with the Canon G7X Mark III camera. The Nauticam housing is top of the line in ergonomics and quality. It features complete control of the camera in a comfortable, easy to use set up. The Flexitray with Left Handle and Flexitray Right Handle pair with the housing perfectly and add extra security by attaching with the included metal brackets. Ball mounts allow for the addition of arms to add strobes and / or video lights to your rig. Lastly the Nauticam Vacuum Check is the last step in securing your housing against an accidental flood. This bulkhead pulls air from the housing and internal electronics continually monitor the pressure to confirm your o-ring seal is holding tight. Check prior to diving and limit the risk of a housing flood before you ever get wet.
Pro Package Includes:
- Nauticam G7X III Housing
- Nauticam Flexitray with Left Handle
- Nauticam Right Handle for Flexitray
- Nauticam Ball Mounts for Flexitray (2)
- Nauticam Vacuum Check
Nauticam G7X Mark III Key Features
The housing can support HDMI output for video using its M16 bulkhead. This allows attaching external monitors such as SmallHD Bright On-Camera Monitor and Atomos Ninja V which makes focus and composition easier compare to using just the LCD screen.
Nauticam has a reputation of providing excellent ergonomics on all of their housings, and the NA-G7XIII lives up to their name. Buttons, levers and dials are easily accessible and very intuitively located. Even while wearing thick gloves the housing controls are very easy to operate.
Rotary Locking Latch
An oversized rotary latch seals the housing, and securely locks in place without risk of accidental opening.
Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System
The housing includes Nauticams Vacuum Check and Leak Detection System. When combined with M14 Vacuum Valve II, the system provides a constant update on the housings seal integrity. A simple color coded LED system lets the user know that the housing maintains the pressure or if the housing is losing vacuum. The leak detection provides an audible and visual indicator when there is a water breach. The system is temperature compensated, eliminating false alarms caused by a change in outside temp or from a camera heating up on an action packed dive.
- Interchangeable N50 Port - To maximize the cameras long zoom lens, the housing features N50 interchangeable port system. The standard port which is included, it allows the use of the cameras full zoom range.
Recommended Wet Lenses
- Bluewater +7 macro lens
- Nauticam CMC-1 Macro Lens
- Nauticam CMC-2 Macro Lens
- Nauticam SMC-1 Macro Lens
- Nauticam Flexitray II
- Nauticam Right Handle for Flexitray II
- Nauticam 1-inch Base Ball for Easitray and Flexitray
- Nauticam Standard HDMI Bulkhead with M16 Thread
- Nauticam LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment
- Nauticam M67 Nauticam Flip Adapter (Nau-25107)
- Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cable
G7X Mark III Review
Read our full Canon G7X Mark III review to lean more about its features and why we love it for underwater photography.
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 0.95 kg
- Dimensions: 155mm(W) x 103mm(H) x 111mm(D)
- Bulkheads: M16 (1) and M14 (1)