Sony A6600 Camera Body
Sony has a new addition to their Alpha camera line with the A6600. There are some important upgrades from its predecessor, A6500. There are lots of awesome features of the camera which makes it great for underwater photography as well as videography.
* Note: No built-in flash
- Improved Autofocus
- Longer Battery Life
- Extended ISO Range
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- 5-Axis Stabilization
- UHD 4K Video - Capablie of capturing 4K video @ 30fps and 4x & 5x slow-motion with its 120fps recording. No recording limit.
- 4D Focus
- Sony NP-FZ100 Battery - for longer battery life which is essential to minimize opening the housing for battery change.
Recommended Lenses for Underwater:
- Sony 16-50mm lens for wide-angle and medium sized subjects. This lens is most versatile, working with the Fantasea UCL-09 diopter for macro and UWL-09F wet lens for wide-angle.
- Sony 16mm F2.8 pancake lens + Sony fisheye conversion lens for reefs, mantas, whale sharks, whales.
- Sony 90mm macro lens for great macro, small fish, supermacro.
- Sony 10-18mm lens. Great wide-angle lens to be used with compatible dome port.
Underwater Housing Options:
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor
- 425-point phase detection autofocus points
- 425-point contrast detection autofocus points
- 4D Focus picks up both space and time to capture moving subjects quickly with new clarity
- BIONZ X™ image-processor
- ISO 100 - 32,000 (expandable to 102,400)
- Sony E Lens Mount
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization
- 3" wide-angle tilting LCD monitor
- Touch screen focusing
- Electronic XGA OLED Tru-Finder™
- 4K video
- 11 FPS burst
- Built-in WiFi for easy sharing
- No built-in flash
- Weight: 503g (Body with battery & memory card)
- Dimension: 120 x 66.9 x 69.3 mm
- Sony A6600 Camera
- Sony NP-FZ100 Battery
- Sony AC Adapter
- Micro-USB Cable
- Sony Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- Shoulder Strap
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Eyepiece Cup