Ikelite Sony A6600 Underwater Housing
More details will be added as soon as we get word from the manufacturer
Ikelite has a reputation to produce high quality underwater camera housings, and the Ikelite Sony A6600 Housing lives up to their name. The housing is small, compact and lightweight which makes it great to bring when going on dive trips. It is also built from ABS-PC material which provides strength and requires minimal maintenance. The housing also has great ergonomics. Button and lever location has been well thought off to make your shooting experience wonderful even when wearing thick gloves.
- Lens Port - The housing uses the DryLock Port System of Ikelite which offers wide variety of lens compatibilty and it is very light yet durable.
- Vacuum Testing - The Ikelite A7C Housing comes with a pre-installed vacuum valve which allows you to draw out air from the housing using the Ikelite Pump with Gauge and check for leaks. This gives you the peace of mind while underwater that your camera is safe.
- Accessory Ports - The housing comes with a spare M16 accessory port for attachments such as HDMI monitors.
- TTL Exposure - It also supports the Ikelite DL2 DS Link Sony TTL Converter ST1 Hotshoe Kit for a fast and reliable shooting.
- Ergonomics - The housing has excellent ergonomics. The buttons, levers and dials are strategically positioned for easy access.
Sony A6600 Recommended Lenses:
- Sony 16-50mm lens for wide-angle and medium sized subjects. This lens is most versatile, working with the Fantasea UCL-09 diopter for macro and UWL-09F wet lens for wide-angle.
- Sony 16mm F2.8 pancake lens + Sony fisheye conversion lens for reefs, mantas, whale sharks, whales.
- Sony 90mm macro lens for great macro, small fish, supermacro.
- Sony 10-18mm lens. Great wide-angle lens to be used with compatible dome port.