Isotta Sony A6600 Underwater Housing
The Ferrari of the Sea
Isotta has been known to produce high quality aluminum housings and their Isotta Sony A6600 Underwater Housing is certainly no exception. The underwater housing is small & compact in size, has excellent ergonomics and is very durable. It features a unique way to open the housing with its single-hand locking system. In addition, it uses a double o-ring seal design to ensure the integrity of the housings seal.
The Isotta A6600 housing has easy access to all key/main camera controls, even with gloves on, by means of the clearly labeled lasered long-life buttons. The back door of the housing has a large glass window, allowing you to easily view the LCD screen while shooting, as well as a viewfinder display depending on your desired shooting technique. The back door is fully removable from the housing to allow the camera to fit more easily inside the housing.
Isotta Housing Features:
One Hand Open/Close
The housings can be easily be opened and closed using Isotta's innovative single-hand locking system. The single latch closing mechanism makes it unique and very effortless to operate yet secure with its double steel pins design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal
The Isotta Sony A6600 Underwater Housing utilizes the double o-ring seal design to ensure that the camera is always safe and dry inside the camera. It is always good to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to make sure that everything will be a-ok while underwater.
A pair of comfortable and ergonomically designed handles is included with the housing. Various accessories are available that can be directly fitted on the handles to make your shooting experience great.
- Back Window - The back of the housing has a large glass window to display cameras LCD clearly.
- Camera Installation - It comes with a camera tray with locking mechanism which makes installation very straight-forward and secures the camera in place inside the housing
- Construction - Isotta housings is made from high quality thermo-coated & anticordal aluminum, which makes maintenance very simple.
- Sony 16-50mm lens for wide-angle and medium sized subjects. This lens is most versatile, working with the Fantasea UCL-09 diopter for macro and UWL-09F wet lens for wide-angle.
- Sony 16mm F2.8 pancake lens + Sony fisheye conversion lens for reefs, mantas, whale sharks, whales.
- Sony 90mm macro lens for great macro, small fish, supermacro.
- Sony 10-18mm lens. Great wide-angle lens to be used with compatible dome port.
See our recommended lenses - Buyer's Guide for Sony Cropped Sensor Lenses
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J (Japanese Version)
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- iTorch Symbiosis Pro Strobe with Video Light SS-2 (4,000 Lumens Video Light)
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our Buyer's Guide for Best Underwater Strobes
For other options, see our other recommended strobes see our list of best underwater video lights.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
Learn more about the camera features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full Sony A6600 Camera Review.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 633-5052 with any questions.