Isotta Canon G7X Mark III Underwater Housing
The Ferrari of the Sea
The Isotta Canon G7X Mark III Underwater Housing lives up to Isotta's name of producing high quality underwater housings. The housing is small, compact and lightweight which makes it great to travel with. Ergonomics of the housing is exceptional. All important camera controls are easily accessible through the housing even while wearing gloves. One notable feature of the housing is the innovative single-hand locking system. Not only it provides safety for the camera, it is also very easy to open and close.
Isotta Sony RX100 V Housing Features:
One Hand Open/Close
The housings can be easily be opened and closed using Isotta's innovative single-hand locking system. The single latch closing mechanism makes it unique and very effortless to operate yet secure with its double steel pins design at the bottom of the housing.
Double O-Ring Seal
The Isotta Sony RX100 V Underwater Housing utilizes the double o-ring seal design which ensures the camera is always safe and dry inside the camera. It is always great to have a redundant o-ring on your seal to make sure that everything will be a-ok while underwater.
Ergonomic Button & Lever Placement
Button and lever locations are well thought off and is ready available at your fingertips. It also makes camera operation very smooth. In addition to that, buttons have been laser-engraved so that it would be visible even in dark conditions.
- Back Window - The back of the housing has a large glass window to display cameras LCD clearly.
- Flat Port - The port is built from high quality optics which produces tack sharp results. The front end has a M67 threading which allows you to use additional wet lenses.
- Construction - Isotta housings is made from high quality thermo-coated & anticordal aluminum, which makes maintenance very simple.
Recommended Wet Lenses:
- Wide-Angle - we recommend the AOI UWL-09 Wide Angle Lens gives excellent wide-angle results or the more expensive option, Nauticam WWL-1 wet wide-angle lens which gives exceptional results.
- Macro - The Bluewater +7 Macro Lens produces sharp results, great magnification, and small size of the lens. For super macro, you can even stack two of these lenses. For the most magnification with a single lens, the Nauticam Compact Macro Converter is excellent.
- Sea & Sea YS-D2J (Japanese Version)
- Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe
- Ikelite DS-161 Strobe with NiMh Battery
- iTorch Symbiosis Pro Strobe with Video Light SS-2 (4,000 Lumens Video Light)
For other available options, see our other recommended underwater strobes
For other available options, see our expert list of best underwater video lights.
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Canon G7X Mark III Housing Review
- Isotta Housings
- Underwater Video Lights Guide
- Underwater Strobes Guide
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental
G7X Mark III Review
Read our full Canon G7X Mark III review to lean more about its features and why we love it for underwater photography.
Please feel free to call us at 310-633-5052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We are happy to help!