USED: Nauticam Canon 1DX Mark II Underwater Housing
Part #: Nau-17321
Shooting at 14 frames per second, boasting a 170 frame RAW buffer, incredible auto-focus, good IQ at very gih ISOs and supporting 4K 60fps and 1080p 120fps video, the Canon 1DX Mark II is serious camera that can handle any professional situation, land or underwater, stills or video.
Nauticam Canon 1DX Mark II Housing Recommended Lenses
- Canon 8-15mm fisheye for ultra-wide and circular fisheye lens photos
- Canon 11-24mm F4 - excellent ultra-wide choice for a rectilinear lens
- Canon 16-35mm F2.8 II - for skittish sharks, pool shots, marine life portaits, video
- Canon 17-40mm F4 - another good wide-angle option like the Canon 16-35mm F2.8 II
- Canon 24-70mm F2.8 - great mid-range option
- Canon 100mm USM macro - for fish, macro, supermacro
Nauticam 1DX Mark II Recommended Ports (ports are not included)
- Zen 100mm glass port for the Canon 8-15mm fisheye lens
- Nauticam 8-inch port for the Canon 16-35mm F2.8 lens, Canon 24-70mm F2.8 lens, needs an 70mm extension ring
- Nauticam 8-inch port for the Canon 17-40mm lens, needs a 70mm extension ring
- Nauticam 9-inch glass dome port for the Canon 11-24mm lens
- Macro port 94 for the Canon 100mm USM lens
Nauticam 1DX Mark II glass dome ports
- Get the Zen 8-inch glass dome port, or the Zen 9-inch glass dome port for exceptional optical quality and stunning over-under split shots with any fisheye or wide-angle lens. Extension rings may be required
Nauticam NA-1DX II Housing
Nauticam housings are evolutionary marvels, with advancements from previous systems providing the foundation that new models are built on. The new Nauticam NA-1DXII housing incorporates advances from the Nauticam housings that came before it, but features enhanced ergonomics, more and better control access, and reduced size / weight thanks to cutting edge manufacturing processes.
There is clear continuity within the Nauticam DSLR lineup, and this consistency in control layout is something that professional image makers appreciate. Whether using a 1DX Mark II, 5DSR, or 7D Mark II the control access is remarkably similar, and instantly familiar.
- Nauticam SmallHD 502 Bright Monitor Housing
- Nauticam Vacuum Valve
- Nauticam 45 Degrees Viewfinder
- Nauticam 180 Degrees Viewfinder
- Multiple lanyard options
- Nauticam Hand Strap
- Nauticam Super Macro Converter
- Spare Housing O-Ring
- Nauticam O-Ring for DSLR Port (N120)
- Complete line of flat and dome ports for all major lenses, available in acrylic and glass
- Locking port extension rings from 10mm to 90mm
- Monitor/Recorder Housing for Atomos Ninja2 (17902) or Shogun (17904)
- Monitor Housing for SmallHD 502 Monitor (17906)
- Fiber optic cables for Inon (26211) and Sea&Sea (26212)
- Full line of mounting accessories for lighting, including mount balls, strobe adapters, arms, clamps, and specialty items
- Multiple styles of lanyards
- Lens holders, including flip-up
- Focus and Zoom gears for many Canon, Tokina, and Sigma lenses
- Port Adapters for Aquatica, Ikelite, Inon, Nexus M5 & M6, Sea & Sea NX, Seacam, Subal Version 3 & 4, and Zillion
- Handle accessories including smaller handles, handle extensions for cold water diving
- Spare Housing O-Ring (90134)
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Nauticam Housings
- Underwater Strobes
- Professional Video Lights
- Underwater Photo Gear
- Underwater Camera Rental
The NA-1DXII Housing comes standard with twin Nikonos flash connectors for electrical strobe triggering. An optional LED flash trigger is available for rapid fire optical triggering (manual power), and a new TTL Flash Trigger enables automatic flash triggering!
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II - about the camera
Canon calls the 1DX Mark II "the ideal tool for any professional image creator." 1DX Mark II is a class leading still photo camera and a professional level 4K video system wrapped in a single body. This is an incredible advantage for an underwater shooter!
EOS-1D X Mark II Highlights
- Fastest shooting EOS-1D, capable of up to 14 fps* full-resolution RAW or JPEG, and up to 16 fps* in Live View mode with new Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors.
- Achieves a maximum burst rate of up to 170 RAWs in continuous shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K movies using CFast™ cards in the new CFast 2.0™** slot.
- Experience less noise in higher ISO images via a new 20.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, with an ISO range of 100-51200; expansion to ISO 409600.
- Improved AF performance through 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system with 41 cross-type points, improved center point focusing sensitivity to -3 EV and compatibility down to f/8***.
- Accurate subject tracking for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF with 360,000-pixel metering sensor.
- 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8-Megapixel still frame grab**** in camera. Full 1080p HD capture up to 120 fps for slow motion.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF & Movie Servo AF for high speed, high frame rate and continuous autofocus during video shooting.
- View and control high quality stills and videos via the 3.2-inch touch panel LCD with 1.62 million dots.
- Increased resolution and fine detail, with lens aberration correction and diffraction correction via new in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer technology.
- Built-in GPS***** provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code via satellites.
- The new optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8A is compatible with IEEE 802.11ac/n/a/g/b, supporting both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi® bands.
- Durable and rugged magnesium alloy body with dust- and-weather resistance for demanding shooting situations.