Ikelite Canon SL3 Wide Angle Package
The Ikelite Canon SL3 Wide Angle Package is small and compact yet can produce proffesional quality results. The camera captures tack-sharp and stunning photos output. Combined with the powerful dual Ikelite DS-160 II TTL Strobe, it can illuminate your subject at any condition. It comes with everything you need such as port, tray, arms, clams and even a vacuum system. The vacuum valve and pump, draws out air from inside your camera housing which informs if you have a leak. This gives you the peace of mind that the camera is safe inside during your dives. It also features an integrated TTL which gives you an accurate and perfect exposure.
Truly an amazing package with a price-point that is affordable and would not break the bank.
- Canon SL3 Camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens
- Ikelite Zoom Gear for Canon 18-55mm lens
- Ikelite Canon SL3 Underater Housing
- Ikelite 6" DLM Dome Port
- Ikelite DS-160 II TTL Strobe (2)
- Ikelite Dual Sync Cord
- Ikelite Vacuum Valve for 1/2 Inch Holes
- Ikelite Vacuum Pump with Gauge
- Ikelite Tray with Dual Handles
- Ikelite Cable Top Handle Grip for Housings
- Ikelite Trigger Level V2 Upgrade Kit
- Wide Angle Ball Arm for Quick Release Handle
- Great Ergonomics - The ergonomics of the housing are excellent. It is very easy to handle and operate. Soft-touch control knobs add comfort and extra grip to the most commonly used functions. Stainless steel, direct-drive rotating controls are virtually fail-safe, user serviceable, and adjustable in a pinch. The shutter lever is sensitive and has a natural curve.
- Setup is a Breeze - The camera mount is front-loading for easy installation and removal. A small mounting plate attaches to the bottom of the camera and secures in the front of the housing. No need to remove the camera plate when changing the battery.
- Vacuum Testing - The 1/2-20 threaded accessory port on the housing is designed to be used with the Ikelite 1/2" Hole Vacuum Kit. This provides you the peace of mind that your camera is fully sealed during the dive.
- True TTL Exposure - An integrated TTL circuit is fine-tuned to the Canon EOS 250D Rebel SL3 flash exposure protocol for the most accurate exposure possible. The circuit is powered by the strobe for zero maintenance and no batteries to change.
- Port System - The housing uses the DLM/C port system.
- Strobe Firing - Strobes can only be fired via electronic sync cord. Fiber optic triggered strobes are not compatible.
Camera and Housing Review:
Learn more about the cameras and housing features and why we love it for underwater photography in our full review.
Sample Underwater Images:
Related Underwater Gear Categories:
- Ikelite Housings and Strobes
- Underwater Video Lights
- Underwater Photography Equipment
- Underwater Camera Rental
We dive with our products all the time. Please call the Bluewater Photo team at 310-633-5052 with any questions, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Depth Rating: 200 ft (60m)
- Port System: DryLock Type C Port Mount
- Controles: All important camera functions (controls are not provided for Diopter Adjustment Knob, Display Button, Wi-Fi Button, Depth-of-field Preview Button, and Flash Button)
- Ikelite flash bulkhead connector with built-in TTL circuitry
- Two 1/4-20 threaded tray mounts with 3" (76mm) spacing
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.4 kg) not including port
- Dimension: 7.5 x 5.9 x 6 in (191 x 150 x 152 mm)
- Material: ABS-PC, acrylic, and acetyl construction